Points For Rent: 87 points @ $18 per point; Home Resort is Animal Kingdom Lodge; June 2022 Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

EEGRAM

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I can book Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo or Kidani) at the 11 month window and all other DVC resorts at the 7 month window.
There are only 24 points available to borrow into the 2021 Use Year.
No transfers please.

I have been a DVC member since 2013 and have rented points in the past both privately and through point rental brokers.
I require a 25% deposit prior to booking.
Another 50% of the total rental fee is due within 14 days of receipt of the confirmation.
The remaining balance of the rental fee is due 60 days prior to the check in date.

I accept cashier's check, Paypal (renter absorbs any fees) and Venmo.

Please send the following information in any request for availability.

Check in date
Check out date
Resort(s) preference
Room type (studio, one bedroom, two bedroom, etc.)
View (Standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna)

I look forward to working with you in planning your next magical vacation.
Thank you.

Hello,
This is likely a long shot, but looking for AK Jambo House studio or 1 bedroom Feb. 18-22, 2022. Any view would be considered, but Savannah view is preferred. Let me know if you see any availability.

thank you!

Hello,
This is likely a long shot, but looking for AK Jambo House studio or 1 bedroom Feb. 18-22, 2022. Any view would be considered, but Savannah view is preferred. Let me know if you see any availability.

thank you!
Sorry, not available.

I can book Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo or Kidani) at the 11 month window and all other DVC resorts at the 7 month window.
There are only 24 points available to borrow into the 2021 Use Year.
No transfers please.

I have been a DVC member since 2013 and have rented points in the past both privately and through point rental brokers.
I require a 25% deposit prior to booking.
Another 50% of the total rental fee is due within 14 days of receipt of the confirmation.
The remaining balance of the rental fee is due 60 days prior to the check in date.

I accept cashier's check, Paypal (renter absorbs any fees) and Venmo.

Please send the following information in any request for availability.

Check in date
Check out date
Resort(s) preference
Room type (studio, one bedroom, two bedroom, etc.)
View (Standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna)

I look forward to working with you in planning your next magical vacation.
Thank you.
Hi! I am looking for any Disney world on property resort (even the ones not technically owned by Disney that get the perks still) We need at least a one bedroom but would prefer a two bedroom. Dates are oct 24-30. Do you have anything available? Thank you!!!
-Lesesp

Hi! I am looking for any Disney world on property resort (even the ones not technically owned by Disney that get the perks still) We need at least a one bedroom but would prefer a two bedroom. Dates are oct 24-30. Do you have anything available? Thank you!!!
-Lesesp
Sorry, my points cannot be used for an October reservation.

My apologies but I’m not sure if the points need to be used before June.
I’m looking for an accessible studio with view for Sept 17-19 for 2 adults.
Doesn’t matter if it’s Kidani or Jambo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter