Points for rent: 84 points @ $6 per point. Must be used by 2/29/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsag64

Earning My Ears
:banana: I have 100 points for rent that must be used by 2/29/08. Will sell for $6 per point. Please email me @ pvillepharmacy@charter.net . When emailing please list a phone # so we can contact you back or you can call us @ 225-405-0195.:yay:

Hello,
Is there anything available for a two bedroom at any resort Feb 23-27.
We currently have a res. for PO riverside but can cxl if you can find something. thanks My email is jgraz29@aol.com

Hi, sent you an email too!
Wondering if you still have the points left that you posted about? I would like chick in on Sunday Feb 24th for 4 nights, would prefer the following (in order of preference):

WLV - Studio ...56 Points needed
AKV - 1 Br (V or S)...84 points or points 100 needed
AKV - Studio (any view)...44 thru 68 points needed

2 adults, 1 3yr old and an infant.

Obviously it's last minute so please let me know right away.

Thanks!
Rachel

Hi, I am in need of some points ...We would like to rent 109 points for a stay at old key west -studio (1st pref) or Animal Kingdom Villa(2nd pref) from Feb.22nd-March1,2008

I am in need of a reservation at any DVC resort in a studio from February 28th - March 2nd. If you can help in any way, PM me. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter