• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points For Rent: 80 SSR Points For Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. I am interested in a reservation for 4 nights. 1 bedroom standard view at boardwalk. 9/14/08-9/18/08. 2 adults, 1 child. 64 points needed. I have rented many times before and have references available. Let me know if you can help
:)

Our party consists of 4 adults and 2 children looking for 2 studios at BWV, BCV, VWL, or AKL checking in Feb 17, out Feb 20, 2008. Do you have any points left?

We are interested in staying in a studio for three nights, February 10, 11, and 12th. We would also be willing to negotiate point value for Saturday night, Feb. 9th, but it is not necessary for us to stay that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter