Points for rent $8

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogersam

Earning My Ears
Closed. Unable to use 600 points. If you need any or all please PM me or call me at 847-204-1760 CST.

which resort are your points available and do I have to rent all 600 points if i am interested and do you have dec. 18th thru 28th available?

Very interested in your points...Please pm me. We have rented here before and have a Paypal account. Thanks.....:goodvibes

I am wanting to take my kids to Disneyland on Nov. 15-19 and would like to be able to stay at the Grand Californian. My kids have been begging to stay there but there's no way we could afford the regular price. I would need 136 points. Is there any way you would rent them for $7 per point?

I am very interested as well in your points and would like to know when these need to be used by.

Pamela

Hi I may be interested in points for mid October if there are any left. PM me please

Looking for 80 points for the week of Dec 6-11th, 1 Bedroom villa at Old Key West.
Thanks

Prefer AKV, OKW, BWV, SSR for 5 adults. Paypal available. Ready to go

Will take any of above.

Thanks
Bill

I am looking to rent 118 points for a reservation in July 2010.

Please let me know if you able to book Old Key West reservations for July 2010 at this time.

Thanks!

I have paypal and I am interested for the dates of 4/4/10-4/10/10 for 7 nights at AKL, AKV, or SSR, WL I am looking for a one bedroom or two Thanks

HEY! If you can book Grand Californian Villas I will buy 34 of your points. I need a studio room for the nights of Sunday October 25 and Monday October 26. Don't think you can PM yet, but send me an e-mail: sirJeffrey90@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

I am interested in a studio Oct 17-23 at either Bay Lake or Wilderness Lodge. Please e-mail me at foychris @ yahoo . com

We are interested in a reservation for AKL Kidani standard view 2br for 9 people for 7/25/10-8/5/10 (11 nights). I believe this would be 421 points.
Thank you.

I need 528 for, perhaps, a two bedroom at BLT- standard view or 442 for a two bedroom at OKW. Want to go August 1-12, 2010. So I guess that it depends on your home resort. Ready to pay and have a Paypal account. Let me know. Thanks.

I am looking to rent 36 points at BLT or WL for Nov. 15-18. If you still have points available, please let me know. I do have a paypal account.

Thank you,

Lori Orlando
(lori.a.orlando@sbcglobal.net)

Hi Roger,
we are in need of a reservation for akv jan 3rd and 4th 2 bedroom value- 46points and jan 5th and 6th studio value- 18 points. We would be thrilled if you could help us out. :yay: 425-743-5427
Thanks,
Terrry and Diane

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter