Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking to make a reservation for the dates 6/28-7/3 and can be at
1) bwv- standard studio (55 pts)
2) ssr- studio (65 pts)
3) okw- studio (55 pts)
4) akv- value studio (55 pts)
Please let me know if you can help us. Thank you, Jim

WE are looking to rent at the end of August. Possibly a four day trip. We are flexible on location. We have 4 adults and 2 children and I am not sure what typr of room(S) would be the best. Can you help?

I am looking for a reservation for a any studio (prefer boardwalk or beach club) for the date 9/5-9/7 2009 it looks as I will need about 34 points. Please pm or email with info and prices. Thanks

Kim

hi! looking for 2 days any resort. May 25 check out May 27...please let me know if you can help.
Thank!
Gina

have all your points been taken?

i'm looking to rent 44 points for 4 nights AKV savannah view from september 20th to 24th.
would prefer jambo house, but kidani is cool too. would love concierge but i've been told its totally sold out

please PM me if theres any availability we'd be looking to add DDP to that too

I am looking for 8 points for a July reservation. Is it possilbe for you to transfer them to me at the @$8 a point ?

You cna email me at LRVAZ@aol.com

Thanks
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter