• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points For Rent: *8/18/10 Update* 19 pts @ $7.00/pp Use By 8/31/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmo

When's the next trip?
Update 8/18/10: I have 19 points to rent at $7/point to reserve at any DVC resort by 8/31/10.

Just to let you know, at this time there is generally availability at Saratoga Springs because it's the largest resort, the other resorts have spotty or no availability.

Please let me know which resort and dates you would like me to check for you. :)

are there any availabilities at the wilderness lodge villas for a studio for 3 adults for aug 8-17 (i think it should be about 164 points if i'm correct)? thanks a ton.

ocdisney08: I'll call DVC for availability and get back to you by noon EST. Thanks!

are there any availabilities at the wilderness lodge villas for a studio for 3 adults for aug 8-17 (i think it should be about 164 points if i'm correct)? thanks a ton.

Hi! I am interested in points for a studio; 2 nites Mon 8/2 and Tues 8/3 2 adults 2 kids, interested in all DVC locals- but prefer BCV, AKV-sav view and OKW.
Thanks!

sent you a pm.

tdcoy: There are no studios available at AKL 8/16-8/23/10. Saratoga Springs has limited studios available for those dates.

looking for 2 studios at AKL for 8/16/2010 to 8/23/2010.

I'm interested in a studio for two nights 8/14-8/16. 2 adults 2 children.

In order of preference BCV BWV VWL or AKV sav view.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter