Points for rent: 70 points @ 11 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi there! I am looking for:
AKR
2 adults
Standard Studio
August 26th-29th.

I have rented before, and I have references if needed. Thank you so much for any help!

Do you still have your points available? I believe we only need 60 points to be able to stay at Animal Kingdom with the Savannah View from August 9 and checking out on August 12. Please advise, need to get something booked quick! This is a last minute add-on to our trip.

If you still have points, I changed my ni to July 26 1 ni std room 4 people 2 adults 2 kids 14 and 16.

Hi there,

Are the points still available? Looking for standard hotel room for a family of four @ Aulani Hawaii between the dates of August 20-28. I am interested in getting a room for 2-3 days anytime around those dates. Thank you in advance

Looking for two nights in a studio, would LOVE BLT or BCV/BWV, but am open to whatever is available.

Thanks!

Katie

I sent an email to your username.

Hi there,

Are the points still available? Looking for standard hotel room for a family of four @ Aulani Hawaii between the dates of August 20-28. I am interested in getting a room for 2-3 days anytime around those dates. Thank you in advance

Availability ( 4 of 8 Nights Available )

Waitlist This Entire Stay: Aug 20, 2014 - Aug 28, 2014 (464 Vacation Points)
Date Wed

Aug 22 Sat 58
Aug 23 Sun 58
Aug 24 Mon 58

I can get 3 nights in a one bedroom At alunani. 174 points two nights and 116 two nights,

Let me know.

Hi,

Could you check on availability for (1) night - studio - Monday 8/25/14
(4) people
1st choice - Beach Club
2nd choice - BWV
3rd choice - SSR

Thank you !

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter