Points for rent: 70 points @ 11 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgbsilver@hotmail.co

MAN OF MEANS BY NO MEANS THAT LITTLE OLD WINE DRI
DVC Gold
70 points @ 11 pp
We have a total of 70 points available for rent. Must be used by August 31st 2014. Please message me if interested. Thank you.
Chris

Looking for a studio at OKW or BWV July 28-Aug 1. Do you still have points?
Thanks, Stephanie

How about July 4th and 5th -- OR July 5th and 6th...... STUDIO ONLY (only 2 adults going)

Very flexible as far as resort - however would prefer something in MK Resort Area, Epcot Resort Area or AK Resort Area......

I need a studio reservation (prefer VWL) for 3 nights arriving Sat Aug 16 departing Tues 19. Please let me know asap

Would love to go ahead and book the 64 pts for July 28- August 1 at Saratoga springs if you still have the points. Thanks! Stephanie

Posted a reply but can not do a PM-can you send me a PM with an email. Thanks

Looking for a value studio at AK for Nov 23-29. I think that would be 68 points. Would pay for all 70 if I could get this booked.

My kids and I are in Fl and want to stop at DW on our way home to GA. I think I need 34 points to stay at the Wilderness lodge (regular room) 7/7/14-7/9/14. I know it's a crazy last minute plan, but would love to stay at that resort and save some money.
Thanks,
Cassandra

Interested in what studios are available for 4 nights: Aug 3-7 or 3 nights: Aug 4-7. We are 2 adults and 1 child. Please let me know what (if anything) is available. We would prefer BWV, BC or WL....but I'm sure our chances are slim. ;) Thanks!

Looking for 1 night rental any size anywhere for August 3. Please let me know if this is available ;) I know it's awefully close!

Would take all 70 points if avail for BWV either of the following weeks.
7/13 thru 7/17
7/20 thru 7/24
7/27 thru 8/31

Long shot I know! Just thought I would check!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter