• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent $7 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyM

Earning My Ears
I have 78 points that need to be used by July 31st. They are borrowed points and in holding so they can't be transferred.

$7.00 a point

I need 65 for a mid July trip. I am a DVC member and already confirmed availability for what I need. I want to rent points your points at $7 per. Please advise.

Hi there. I am not a DVC member. However, I have rented points from owners many times over the years. I am very interested in renting points/ getting a resee made for me for Friday 6/26 and Saturday 6/27, 2 nights at Animal Kingdom Villas. I know this would be last minute, but if you can do it, I can get you a check out quick.
Let me know either way
2 adults, Cheryl Mulligan and Jodie Calley
2 kids, Kylie Mulligan age 6 and Hannah Calley age 11

Thanks so much
Cheryl Mulligan
321-794-0844

I will rent them if you still have them available.

Looking to stay 4 nights 7/27-7/30 at Bay lake towers (76 points).
Studio 19 per night.

Please advise.

I've sent you all Private Messages, if you are still interested, please reply. thanks
Jen

I am not familiar with how the points work and am not a DVC member.

Please help me to understand. When you say that the points need to be used by a certain date does that mean you have to physically complete your travel or can you book them for a later date as long as it is booked by that date.:confused3

Thanks for your help!

Are these points still available? I am looking for a studio at Old Key West for July 4,5,6,7th.(second choice would be SSR) I think that would be 60 points. Or July 3rd for 4 nights.If you can check availability for me that would be great. You can e-mail me at klstellato@aol.com.
Thanks very much.
Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter