Points for Rent - $7.50 - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Need to rent points for travel to DW 7/12-7/18 2010. 2 adults 4 children (10,7,5,4). We would like to stay in 2 bedroom villa. Beach Club is our first choice but are willing to stay at any villa. If allowed we could also take a 1 bedroom villa. Not sure how many occupants counts with small children. We are a military family and husband can only travel on on these dates. Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you
Jody9527

Thanks for the interest; I sent you a PM

Hi, my husband are celebrating our 11th anniversary and the launch of our new business. We are looking for any studio room for one night either 7/15 or 7/18. Let me know if you can help, jaydyns@yahoo.com
Thanks
Kristen

Hi,
I tried replying to PM but was blocked because of posts quanity. Could you please let me know where the 2 bedroom villa is , pts needed and rate? Also I saw in this thread you mention getting 2 studio for less pts. Is this possible? Thankyou
Jody9527

Hi,
I tried replying to PM but was blocked because of posts quanity. Could you please let me know where the 2 bedroom villa is , pts needed and rate? Also I saw in this thread you mention getting 2 studio for less pts. Is this possible? Thankyou
Jody9527

The points for a studio are less than 1/2 of the points needed for a 2 BR. Each DVC property has different points required for a reservation. I sent you a PM with specific information for Saratogo Springs. Availability in July is limited, so I would suggest checking on specific dates for your trip and finding out what is available for those dates - I sent you a PM on how to proceed if you would like me to help you with your reservation. Thank you for your interest.

Hi,
Jody9527

2 BR is available (for now), sent you a PM

Could you check availability at SSR & OKW for studio, 11/9/10-11/13/10.

Thanks!! Cherie

I have several hundred SSR points for sale that need to be used by July 31st. The points are $8 PP if you need > 49 points. If you need <50 points, they are $9 pp. I will make the reservation for you, just let me know what you would like.
Looking for a place for next week. Last minute trip....hope you can help. Looking to come in on Monday!!

Change - Points for use by July 31st are now $7.50 for >50 points - several hundred still available party:

Less than 200 points available now, but I may borrow points as needed to help someone who is trying to use the last of my points for this use year.

Looking for a reservation for July 25-30. Are these dates available? Can you only make res for Saratoga or any resort? If any, would love AK savannah or WL same dates?
Thanks,
Sorry can't figure out how to PM. Must not have enough posts.
stacey4008@hughes.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter