Points for Rent $6 pp - October Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in any room available for October 22nd. My daughter's flight is coming in a day earlier than I booked. It would be for one adult and two children ages 6 and 2.

Thanks!

Hello..

Thank you for your post. We need a reservation for a Studio at any DVC resort available, checking in Sat, Nov 19 and checking out Mon, Nov 21.

Please PM me, or email me at ringmia@aol.com.

Thank You :)

Hi,

Just looking since my other reservation fell through (was not aware that it was an RCI rental and there were some unanticipated problems)....

If there is any availability at all for a 1 bedroom checking in Oct 14 and out on the 21, I'd love to rent them!
Thanks,
Melissa

I am new to this also and don't know how to pm. We are looking for somewhere that sleeps 5, preferably a one bedroom villa at Animal Kingdom, but would consider other suggestions. The dates would be check in on October23 and check out on October 26 2011. Thanks!

I am new to this also and don't know how to pm. We are looking for somewhere that sleeps 5, preferably a one bedroom villa at Animal Kingdom, but would consider other suggestions. The dates would be check in on October23 and check out on October 26 2011. Thanks! You can contact me at 1-801-682-3546

Looking for any studio from Nov 3-6 for 2 adults. I've rented points before and can provide references. Please email back at jnpeacoc AT gmail DOT com. Thanks. -Jesse

Hi,

We're looking for a studio or 1-bedroom, preferably at the BCV, BLT or AKV (but we'll consider anything open), from 11/18 - 11/20. 2 adults and 1 child (who is 8).

Thanks!

sorry, could not get PM to go through. I noticed that your points expire the end of November. We are in NEED of a 1 BR villa with a full kitchen and would be perfectly happy with OKW or SSR(prefer OKW). Our arrival date is 11/16/11 and departing on 11/21/11. We are ready to purchase!!! thank you. My phone number is 228-216-8684 and I look forward to hearing from you.

If you still have points, I would like to stay at either the Grand Californian, Disneyland Hotel or Paradise Pier any weekend in October or November, Firday and/or Saturday night. Can you please check availability?

Thanks,
Mike

Hi!
I am looking for two nights, October 27th and 28th in a studio at either BCV or BWV. You can book it in our name or we can do a points transfer if you'd prefer. PLEASE get back to me ASAP either way!!!
Thank You!
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter