Points for Rent $6 pp - October Use

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeymit

DIS Veteran
I've been busy and waited until my points were about to expire (which is the end of November) - my loss - your gain!

Most likely that only resorts available are SSR or OWK. Let me know and I will take a look and see. Please PM me with a phone # so I can check, confirm, and get you taken care of.

I am not sure how to send a PM so I am posting a reply here. I would be interested in a studio for the nights of october 28 and 29. My preferred resorts are bay lake towers, beach club, and boardwalk - in that order. I may consider ssr if that is all that is available. My e-mail is lab.stephanie@yahoo.com. If you send an e-mail to that account, I would be happy to provide you with my phone number.

Hi,

We are interested in Points for October 28,29. & 30. We are a family of five two adults and three children ages 8,7,7. AKV one bedroom, value option. We would also consider the Contemporary BLT, one bedrooms also accommodate five. Third option is OKW.

My phone number is 902-577-3386.

Thank you,
Melodie

I am not sure how to send a PM so I am posting a reply here. I would be interested in a studio for the nights of october 28 and 29. My preferred resorts are bay lake towers, beach club, and boardwalk - in that order. I may consider ssr if that is all that is available. My e-mail is lab.stephanie@yahoo.com. If you send an e-mail to that account, I would be happy to provide you with my phone number.

Just checked and those accomodations are not available for the dates you requested

Sorry, I am too new to PM, but if you could email me at suemorris @ nc.rr.com (spaces are for posting purposes, only).I am interested in 3 nights, November 4, 5 and 6. We want AKL Savannah or Club Level Studio at either Jambo or Kidani. I understand there may not be anything available, but if you could check, that would be great! We already have a week booked elsewhere and wanted to add a few nights to our trip.

Also, do you accept PayPal?

Thanks for your time!

Sue

Hi there,
B/c I haven't made enough posts, the board won't let me initiate pms or post my e-mail to contact you privately. I am looking for a studio room for at least one of these Saturdays (10/15, 10/22, 10/29, 11/19) with the possibility of booking multiple saturdays depending on the availability. My preferred location is AK, but I am open to any of the DVC locations at the studio level only. It would be for 2 adults. If there is availability, please let me know (I think if you pm me, then it will let me respond, but I'm not 100% sure, still new to this site and their system). Thanks again.

Michael

Sent you a PM.

Hi, my name Dan. I had sent you a PM regarding studio any resort for Oct 15. I might be able to go on October 16. Can you check availability for either night? I want toto surprise my wife for her birthday which is on the 16th. My two year old would really be happy too.

Sorry, I am too new to PM, but if you could email me at suemorris @ nc.rr.com (spaces are for posting purposes, only).I am interested in 3 nights, November 4, 5 and 6. We want AKL Savannah or Club Level Studio at either Jambo or Kidani. I understand there may not be anything available, but if you could check, that would be great! We already have a week booked elsewhere and wanted to add a few nights to our trip.

Also, do you accept PayPal?

Thanks for your time!

Sue

sent you an email

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter