Points for rent: 585 HH @ $12, 2015-2016 Aug UYs; 230 OKW @ $12, 2016 Aug UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi!
I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for 204 pts for a 1br at VWL 12/5/15-12/12/15. 2 adults and 2 kids (6,3).
Thank you!

I'm looking for January 4-9 for 5 nights for two deluxe studios. It would be two adults in each studio. My choices in order of preference are below.

1. AKV Standard, Jambo or Kidani
2. BWV Standard
3. Old Key West

Please let me know if you have points to rent during this time and if so, if there is any availability.

Thanks!

I'm looking for January 4-9 for 5 nights for two deluxe studios. It would be two adults in each studio. My choices in order of preference are below.

1. AKV Standard, Jambo or Kidani
2. BWV Standard
3. Old Key West

Please let me know if you have points to rent during this time and if so, if there is any availability.

Thanks!

I have points, but there is no availability in any size unit in any WDW resort for the full 5 days. Scattered nights here and there only. Sorry.

I have points, but there is no availability in any size unit in any WDW resort for the full 5 days. Scattered nights here and there only. Sorry.

Do they have AKV Deluxe Studio Savanna view by any chance?

Hi there, my name is Michael and don't know if u can help, I'm new to the whole renting process and new to this forum. I'm looking to rent 217 points for the value studio villa at AKL for nxt yr. 3rd of August to 20th of August for 2 adults and 2 children. We would be traveling from Ireland, so trying to make it extra special for my kids!
Can u help?
Thanks

Hi there, my name is Michael and don't know if u can help, I'm new to the whole renting process and new to this forum. I'm looking to rent 217 points for the value studio villa at AKL for nxt yr. 3rd of August to 20th of August for 2 adults and 2 children. We would be traveling from Ireland, so trying to make it extra special for my kids!
Can u help?
Thanks

Welcome to Disboards!

I do have some AKV points, but not enough to make this reservation for you now. You'd have to find someone with that many AKV points specifically to book further out than 7 months.

There is no availability in a Value on at least 6 of those nights anyway, sorry. Trying to get 17 nights in a row is tough in the more popular resorts/units, even this far out.

I might suggest that an AKV value studio would be pretty cramped for 4 people for that long. Only 316 square feet. You might consider a split stay, so your children could have some AKV experience and also try out other resorts. Disney will move your luggage from resort to resort. OKW has the most room per studio and SSR is the largest and the most available.

Also please email me at efsebay [at] aol dot com and I can send you a writeup I did on DVC and renting that you may find useful. I'd be happy to help you figure out something.

Do they have availability for the following week, Jan. 11-16 for 5 nights for AKV Standard Deluxe Studio for two rooms by any chance?

I am looking to book OKW october 10-18, 2015 Board Walk standard Studio or OKW studio. It should be 92 points. Do you have points available? Even if you can not reserve at one of them til Nov. 10th could I make the reservation with you now with a security deposit?
-Travis

I am looking to book OKW october 10-18, 2015 Board Walk standard Studio or OKW studio. It should be 92 points. Do you have points available? Even if you can not reserve at one of them til Nov. 10th could I make the reservation with you now with a security deposit?
-Travis

I have enough OKW points that could be used to reserve this 11 months out. Have some BWV, but not enough, so you'd have to wait until March, or find someone with that as a home resort.

Happy to hold these OKW in reserve until next month. No need for you to make a deposit.

Please send me an email at efsebay [at] aol dot com so that we can communicate more easily. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter