• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent 58 points @ $8.00 exp 1/31/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdvz

Earning My Ears
I have 58 points for rent, will sell for $8 a pt. Must be used by 1/31/08. I would be willing sell a portion of these points as they are expiring at the end pof this year. These points can be used at any resport if interested please email me @ caravz18@optonline.net
**I will actually be in Disney until 12/8 and I will not have daily access to the internet or e-mail***

Hi, I was looking to rent 46 points at BCV, Jan 12 to Jan 15 2008. Please let me know if you have any more points available. I will send you an email as well.
Thanks
Taunya

I'm interested in renting your points!! I am looking for a Studio at any DVC Resort. Check in 1/6/08 check out 1/11/08. I know availability is limited for those dates, but we are willing to stay at 2 different Resorts if we need to. We have no problem staying at one resort for 3 nights and another resort for 2 nights. Please let me know if you can help.

woofandwalk@gmail.com

Hi, if you still have your points we'd be interested in a reservation for 1/13, 14, 15, 16. or 14, 15,16 in a studio at any resort. thanks, Joy:)

We too are interested in your pts, however, most people are saying that availability from Jan 1st-4th is slim to none. If you can get us into a studio or 1 bedroom during this time frame, even if it's a different resort each night, we're interested!!

Thanks,
Jenny

Looking for Hilton Head - dates flexible - January 3 to 10 approximately - studio is ok - a few nights or all - whatever is left

Hi-we would be interested in all of your points. We are interested in the Boardwalk villas. We want to stay in Orlando for two weeks. Anywhere from the last two weeks in Jan. to the first two weeks in Feb. Thank you! vintage_patty@yahoo.com

Hi! Are your points still available? If so, we were looking to stay at the Animal Kingdom Villas 1/21 to 1/25. Please let me know if you still have any. Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter