Points for rent: 52+ $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennyguy23

DIS Veteran
I have 52 points that need to be used by the end of August. $10 a point. I have rented before please let me know if I can help. I do have more if needed. I just need to use at least the 52. Thanks

Hi we're looking for a Studio
check-in Aug 13
check out Aug 19

2 adults & 2 children *Theo - 8 & Yarick -6

I think we'll need 99 pts x studio at OKW

Please let me know if yoiu can helkp us

Thanks in advance
Techy

Hi Pennyguy23

Sent you an email message regarding studio for 1 x night on 30th July 2012.

Kind regards

Tim

Hi, I am looking for 38 points to rent a standard studio at BWV for July 27 to 29th. I own DVC and just want to add a couple more days on to our vacation. If you could book this, I can pay immediately. Thanks in advance!

I am looking for either a 2 bedroom value villa at AKL or 2 studios at SSR for 6/30/12-7/6/12. I am looking to pay $10 per point for approximately 200 or 204 points depending on the resort. Please email at one11sgt(at)gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks, Brian

Hi. I am looking to add on a second, quick WDW trip this year.
Dates: 9/20-9/23 (3 nights)
Party: 2 Adults (Mom and Grandma) and 1 Child (2 y.o.)
Studio is fine
Prefer: BCV, BWV, or BLT (lake view is 55 points, or mk view 63 points)

Please let me know. I may not have enough postings to PM, so feel free to email me at jessicastackle @ yahoo. com (no spaces, of course!)

Thanks so much!

August 6-10 (check in 6 check out 10) Bay Lake Tower 1 bedroom Lake or MK View Park Hopper and Water Park added on to ticket (do I do that or..) Magic Your Way Package (no dining)
1ST TIME
About 200 points i think thanks!

Looking for a stay in September. How many of your other points are you willing to rent that do not have to be used by August? And how much are you renting them for? You can either respond here or email me at disneygirlmass@yahoo.com

Thanks!

We are looking for a studio at AKV Kidini Savanah view on August 18 which is 19 points. 1 adult, 3 children age 6 and an infant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter