Points for rent - 516 pts. at $13/pt. (316 AKV, 200 SSR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
AKV is not available on the 10th...SSR has 1 bedroom for 10th and 11th at53 vacation points...are there any other resorts u would like me to check?

Lookingfor Animal Kingdom Lodge the weekend of Dec. 10th through Dec. 12th. If AK not available would be open and flexible to other resorts. Four adults and one toddler age 2. Let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks.

Hello
AKV is not available on the 10th...SSR has 1 bedroom for 10th and 11th at53 vacation points...are there any other resorts u would like me to check?

Lookingfor Animal Kingdom Lodge the weekend of Dec. 10th through Dec. 12th. If AK not available would be open and flexible to other resorts. Four adults and one toddler age 2. Let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks.

DVC member here looking to rent: I need two reservations (BLT this December, AKL in April) for a total of 102 points. I've confirmed the availability for both reservations, just need to book ASAP. Please PM me if you're interested.

I am looking for the week of April 1-8, 2017 at a studio at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Do you have this available?

I'm looking for 2 studios for 7 nights May 19-27, 2017. Can be Friday-Friday or Saturday-Saturday. BWV, BCV, or AKV.

516 Points for Rent (316 AKV, 200 SSR) at $13/point. I have rented many times on this board. To check availability please pm me the following:

dates
resort
# guests (with children ages)
type of room

Payment is via paypal to be paid immediately upon confirmation of reservation. Renter responsible for any fees incurred by paypal!

Hope to help make your trip magical!
Hi there!
I'm looking for Nov 3-10th, we would love some nights at Beach Club, but would split stay with other Deluxe or OKW/SSR.
6 guests (2 adults, kids 13, 13, 9, and 6)
Which puts us in a 2BR, I suspect :)
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter