Points for rent - 516 pts. at $13/pt. (316 AKV, 200 SSR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

weluvdisney5

Luv my DVC
DVC Gold
516 Points for Rent (316 AKV, 200 SSR) at $13/point. I have rented many times on this board. To check availability please pm me the following:

dates
resort
# guests (with children ages)
type of room

Payment is via paypal to be paid immediately upon confirmation of reservation. Renter responsible for any fees incurred by paypal!

Hope to help make your trip magical!

Fewer than 10 posts so I can't PM.

7 nights, 26 NOV - 03 DEC

Animal Kingdom Villa Jambo House - Standard Studio or OKW Deluxe Studio. Anything available? thx.

There is only availability at SSR for 26-2 for 85 points. Let me know if interested or would like me to search other dates

Fewer than 10 posts so I can't PM.

7 nights, 26 NOV - 03 DEC

Animal Kingdom Villa Jambo House - Standard Studio or OKW Deluxe Studio. Anything available? thx.

Looking for Jan 4-14 at Polynesian in a studio, party of 5. Second choice is Grand Floridian in a studio or 1 bedroom, or Bay Lake in a 1 bedroom, and last choice is a value 2 bedroom at AKV.

Thanks!

Hi the only availability is 8-14 at akv 2 berm. The representative said there is a marathon the 4 through 8 and they are full for those dates. Let me know if you would like me to check alternate dates

Looking for Jan 4-14 at Polynesian in a studio, party of 5. Second choice is Grand Floridian in a studio or 1 bedroom, or Bay Lake in a 1 bedroom, and last choice is a value 2 bedroom at AKV.

Thanks!

Hi weluvdisney5, I'm interested if you still have AKL points for rent and can use the 11 month window. I've only posted 9 messages so I don't think I can PM. Can you PM me? or maybe I'll be able to after this post :)

Hi weluvdisney5, I'm interested if you still have AKL points for rent and can use the 11 month window. I've only posted 9 messages so I don't think I can PM. Can you PM me? or maybe I'll be able to after this post :)

I'm looking for 1-Apr-2017 through 8-Apr-2017, 1BR, AKL-Kidani, Savanah View. Should be 272 points I think. 2 adults, 2 kids (5 and 9)
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter