• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POINTS FOR RENT: 50pts @ BLT, 75 @ BWV, $18-$20 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasmic303

DIS Veteran
UPDATE: reducing 2021 UY BLT points to $17 - thanks for considering!

Looking to rent out some of our existing contract points.
  • 22 Bay Lake Tower (BLT) points [Sept 2021 UY, use by August 31, 2023] - $18/point REDUCED: $17/pp for 2021 UY
  • 37 BoardWalk Villas (BWV) points [Sept 2022 UY, use by August 31, 2024] - $20/point
Points can be used at the home resort for bookings up to 11 months ahead, and at all other DVC resorts up to 7 months ahead. We have some additional points I can borrow from our September 2023 contracts if needed to complete a reservation (up to 50 points @ BLT or 75 @ BWV).

Happy to check on availability for any requests - please note your dates and room type (including preferred view if applicable), as well as preferred resort.

I have rented points through the DIS before and use a standard contract. Venmo payment is preferred, though Paypal is an option. Please note that any fees added by Paypal for the transaction will be the responsibility of the renter.

Thank you for considering!

Last edited:
I’m looking for June 1-3 or 4th for a studio for 3 adults. BWV preferred but anywhere is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter