Points for Rent - 500 Points @$10 per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking or 55 points for OKW March 9-14 if you still have any.
Thank you,
Lori

My wife and I with two DS (11, 9) looking to get back to Disney this year. We're looking to rent 83 points (6 nights) at BCV.

Please let me know if you have any left to rent.

Thanks!

Looking for points for a rental from 2/17-2/22, in a 1 bedroom - any villa resort - s/b between 110a nd 150 points - please reply asap, as I am trying to firm up my plans.

thank you

I would like to buy 210 of your points to be used at the beach club on June 22 - 28 (6 nights). Please let me know if they are available or not. We are ready to book.

gary.marnie@gmail.com

I'm interested in 136 points for a studio at VWL, checking-in 5/22 and checking-out 5/30. I'd take OKW, or BW if VWL is not available. You can send PM or email at kmelnick@tamaqua.k12.pa.us

We are looking for a 65 point 4/20 - 4/25 SSR Studio reservation so our parents can join us if that ends up working for you.

We'd also take a transfer of 65-80 points if that works.

Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for 204 points for OKW w/check in on 6/15 and check out on 6/20. Please let me know if you still have points and what your terms are.

My email is n o o k a l a s @yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Nok

Hi, this is my first time using the DIS Board, and just curious if you have points left? 2 adults 3 children (4,2, 3 months) are interested in a studio at AKV or OKW 3/9-13/08. 55 pts. I can use PayPal. Please email me at dbbailey1@gmail.com Thanks!!!:banana:

Wanted: 233 points for DBW Two-bedroom Villa - 4/20/08-4/26/08. Please let me know.

I'm interested in 168 points for Beach Club Villas 1BR 5/19/08-5/24/08.

If you have these points, please let me know where I can contact you, or feel free to email me at: klserra@yahoo.com

Thank you!

500 Points which must be used by July 31 are available. Reservations can be at any of the DVC clubs. You can use all of the 500 points or a portion, just let me know.

thanks!

need 1 BR for 5/24-5/31/08 2 adults 2 kids (ages 5,8)
prefer BWV (stnd room 210 pts) or SSR 225 pts let us know if any pts avail; can use paypal
email jkdelia@comcast.net

Please help us. We are interested in staying in a studio at any of the resorts or AKV(Value) on the nights of Feb. 10,11,and 12. We just found out we could go to Disney World and would love to stay on the property, but under such short notice, do not know if it's even possible. We would really appreciate it if you would check on these dates and let us know as soon as possible. Thank you!

Todd and Elaine

looking to rent pts for 4/14, 4/15, 4/16 at akv need 2 studios value or standard view

Hi. I am new to points renting and am looking for a studio at the Beach Club for 6/22/08-6/28/08. It should be 102 PTS. Please let me know soon if you can assist me. Thanks.

Im looking for points for 11/30 to 12/6. If you have any available Im willing to rent them. Im looking for 246 of them .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter