Points for Rent - 500 Points @$10 per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for 6 nights stay at AKL for 2 adults, and 2 kids (5yr and 6yr), prefer time is flexible, from the end of Oct to early Dec. We would want ot add dining plan as well. Total point would be 79 to 84. Please let me know if you could do this. Thank you so very much.

Alice
awconcepcion@yahoo.com

Hi! We would like to rent 125 points for a 2 BR value villa at the AKVs from May 11 to May 16 2008. We have rented before and can provide references if necessary.

Thanks!
Meira and family in State College, PA

We are looking to rent either at BWV or BCV sometime in May. Preferring May 24 - May 31. Please let me know if you have anything available. Much appreciated.
Beersla@apci.com

Looking for 130 pts for April 26th - May 3rd at Beach Club Villas...studio

let me know if its available and if you still have enough points and I can get you payment right away.

thanks,

Jason

Hi, We Would Like One Or Two Studio Rooms At Bcv Checking In On 3/2/2008 And Checking Out On 3/4/2008. We Can Pay By Paypal. Thank You, The Radleys

Hi, looking for 2-bdrm at Old Key West for 5-11-08 through 5-18-08 (7 nights). Should be about 263 points. Willing to book as soon as you'd like. Thank you!

I know you have had a lot of responses but was just wondering if you would have 174 pts left? Looking at BW or OKW.

Thanks!:flower3:

500 Points which must be used by July 31 are available. Reservations can be at any of the DVC clubs. You can use all of the 500 points or a portion, just let me know.

thanks!

Looking for two studios for May 18th to the 23rd of May which would be like 188 pts. Can you help?

I am also new to renting points. We are looking for a studio at VWL 4/5 - 4/12. 134 points needed. Can you help. Thanks

:flower3: Hello! I am interested in renting points for a stay at BCV March 15 -21. There are 2 adults and 2 children in our party! Thanks so much!

hi looking to get 2 studios from sept 22 for 7 nights at bcv or boardwalk ----thanks amy landry

Changing dates a bit....looking for studio for family of 3 (2 adults, 1 child) at VWL 4/1/08 to 4/10/08 (checking out on the 10th) = 162 points.

Hope you can help.....fingers crossed...............

Email me at jiminycricut@verizon.net

Thank you!

Do you still have points available? We are looking for a studio from 5/25-5/30. We prefer BCV, which should be 65 points. Oftentimes, we have to go on the wait list for these dates, but have always gotten them. If the dates aren't available, we would be open to other dates. Please email me at zuneplease@yahoo.com.

500 Points which must be used by July 31 are available. Reservations can be at any of the DVC clubs. You can use all of the 500 points or a portion, just let me know.

thanks!
I am interested in renting 135 points for a OKW 2Bedroom for 5 nights (June 1-5). Can pay with Paypal.

Can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter