• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 50 @ $9pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilec

Mouseketeer
Have 50 points expiring end of May 09. Available for rent.
Prefer Paypal.

PM or drop a line here please if interested.

Hi! Would you be interested in a transfer instead of renting?? I need 45 pts for SSR in April, but would take all 50. Please let me know. Have transferred before through Paypal. My email is bpm780@bellsouth.net if you would prefer to email me. Thank you!

We're looking for just 18 points, for a studio at HHI for two adults, January 20, 21 and 22. Would you be willing to rent 18? I can pay using Paypal...

Thanks,
Thea

just sent you a message - I am in Ontario - Newmarket!

I think I can help get rid of your points!! Check your PM!

Points still available, althought still checking dates for some leads. Preferring to rent as clsoe to all points as possible as I am unable to transfer.

hi, i am looking for 45 points to rent at vero beach resort. when i checked there was still availability for april 6, 7, 8 in the inn garden view. could you please email me at sheilahare@bellsouth.net if you still have points and availability. thanks, sheila

Looking for 2 value studios or standard studios for checking in 5/23 and Checking Out 5/24th. Please let me know if this is available. Thanks !

Hi, I am interested in booking a studio from Sunday, March 1 through Wednesday, March 4. No view preference. Here are my resort preferences in order:

1. Beach Club - 42 points
2. Boardwalk - 33 points
3. Saratoga Springs - 39 points

Please let me know if you can help me out. Thanks!

Hi, I may be able to go March 23-27 and am looking for a studio. If this is available I'll let you know as soon as possible if I can commit. Thanks

Hi-

I am interested in BWV (preferred) or OKW for three nights beginning 1/31. I understand that studios are unavailable. Can you let me know many points would a 1 BR run for those dates? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter