Points for rent 450/$8.00ppt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for 2 bed, ideally BCV, Wilderness, but flexible. Check in Oct 25, check out Nov 1.

Email me if interested, thanks, Beth;

We would like to rent a 2 BR (2 queen room) at Kidani AKV Savanna View for 5 days (229 points) Oct 13-18, 2010. The ressie will include 5 adults (myself, husband, Brother in law, mother in law, father in law) as well as my (then) 5 year old son & 2 year old daughter. This will be our first time renting, however we have done an enormous amount of research on DVC & renting. I know the 11 month window is not until Nov. 13, 2009, but we want to figure out who to rent from, pricing, & rental contracts so that we can reserve on 11/13/09!! We look forward to renting!! Thank-you!!

Thanks for checking Joyce.

I will check my pm later this morning to see if you are able to make the reservation.

I appreciate your time on this.

Julie

Hi There,

If you're looking to use up the last points, I'm interested in 36 for two nights at Vero Beach...

Hello I am looking for a reservation at OKW in a GV for April 24-May1, 2010 (7 nights). Traveling would be 8 adults and 4 children. Please let me know if you can help out.

Thanks...

Nate

looking to rent 123 points for ssr 11/22/09-11/26/09 2 br or treehouse.
thanx

I will check in the am 8/13, I got called into work today and just got home. I will let you know as soon as I call

Nate,
The grand villa how wonderful. I will check in the am for reservations, and let you know.
Joyce

Hello, i am looking for a reservation from 10/18 to 10/22/09 ideally in BWV or BCV but others would be fine too. I believe i need about 120 points and will be easy to work with i promise....Jeff

Hi, I am looking for a reservation for Nov 15-19 (2009) at the Beach club for a 1 bedroom suite. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hi,
Looking for a studio at akv (jambo - standard view) for 10/3 through 10/8 to celebrate my son's 3rd bday!
Thanks! :)

I would take 186 pt for animal kingdom, savanna view, jumbo house, 1 bedroom june 28 to july 3, 2010 if it is available IT IS FOR MY SON'S HONEYMOON

Hi I am looking to rent at AKL May 10-14, 2010. My preference is for a One Bedroom Savanah View at 104pts. I have rented before. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter