Points For Rent: 422 pts BW/HH $10/pt negotiable

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickey1010

Mouseketeer
Hello! I have 422 pts (combination of BW/HH) to use before 12/1. Price is negotiable based on how many points are used. Please PM me - thanks!

Hi I'm interested in booking a vacation arriving 11/12/2008 departing on 11/20/2008. My first choice is BCV/BWV but I don't believe they have availability for those dates. I'm pretty sure that Saratoga Springs does and the trip would require 108 pts. If you could help me with this reservation that would be great!! Thanks, Ken

ALSO

I am interesed in booking a vacation for next year at the BWV Studio from 11/08/2008-11/19/2008. This would cost 132 pnts

so...total points that I am interested in getting from you is approx. 240pnts. what will be your rate for this??

I am intersted in points for 2/19-2/25 at AKV. We are interested in either a studio or one bedroom. We would need betwwen 56 and 180 points.

Thanks,
Kate

Hello! I have 422 pts (combination of BW/HH) to use before 12/1. Price is negotiable based on how many points are used. Please PM me - thanks!

We are looking to purchase points for October 19-22, 2008. We will need 96 points for this time frame.
Thank you.

Am interested in BW over Thanksgiving : November 25 - December 1 : 1 or 2 Bedroom - Can't PM yet :(

I'd like to purchase 80 points for 11/24-11/28/2008 for the OKW one bedroom. Please let me know if this is possible and for how much.

Sorry I can't PM or enter my e-mail address yet!!!!

Rochelle

Hi!

I am new at this. We would like to be in Disney for our daughter's 12th b-day. Her b-day is Nov 4th, 2008 also Election Day. Next year, she will be at the middle school and school time vacations are not approved absences once at the middle school. So this will be our last opportunity to take her out of school for a vacation.

We would like OKW if possible.
2 bdr

Nov 1 - 8, 2008. I think thats 344 points. Do you think you can help me? We could be somewhat flexible as long as we are at Disney for her b-day on the 4th. We also want the deluxe dining plan and we want to make reservations for Cirque.

It won't allow me to post my email address because I am new. You must have posted ten times to list your email address. How will I know if you are interested in my request?

Thanks!

Dottie

Hi, I am in interested in renting 36 points for a studio at the Beach Club villas, checking in on Oct. 14th and out on the 17th. We have rented before and can provide references. Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks

Just wondering if you received my post from yesterday? We need at least a
1 bdr but hopefully a 2 bdr for around 7 nights in November for our daughter's 12th b-day on Nov. 4th. Looking at OKW but we are flexible. Please pm me. Thanks!

Dottie

Hi, we need room for 5 (2 adults and 3 children, ages 11, 9, 9) on 10/19 and checkout on 10/24/08 at any available resorts. Could you help us?

We need 233 pts. Would you be able to help me?
contact me at mgrobbins at ms . metrocast . net
Michelle

Hi I need ,I think 90 points for bwv for 11-8thru11-14 of 2008 please let me know if this works. I am new at this so please le me know. I am flexible on the size of villa. As of yesterday they still had availability for villas at Boardwalk. Thanks

Hello! We are a military family of 5 looking for two seperate bookings:

Firstly, we are looking for 3 nights in a standard view 2 BDR at BWV Oct 4-7. If these dates are not available at BWV, our alternate properties in order of preference are: BCV, AKV, VWL, SSR, OKW

Also we are looking for a second booking of a studio at BWV for 3 nights Oct 7-10. If these dates are not available at BWV, our alternate properties in order of preference are: BCV, AKV, VWL, SSR, OKW.

The two different bookings need not be at the same resort. I have a paypal acct if that is preferred. I believe that it would be a total of 133 pts if both were booked at the BWV.
I tried to pm you, but was not allowed.
Please contact me if you can accomodate both or either of these dates.
Thank you!
:teacher:

We need 218 points & reservation for 2BR Wilderness Villa for Oct 10-15.
If you can help please email. Thanks!
Sarah
pirate:

Hi!

Do you still have points available? If so, we are looking to stay 6 nights at BCV in a 1brm for Jan 24 - Jan 30th. We are a family of four.

If that isn't available then we would like a 1brm at BV or AKV for the same dates. Let me know if you might be able to help.

Thanks so much!

Angie Heinrich

Hi -
We are looking for approx 170 points for Feb 2 - 7 2009 for WL 2bdrm or BWV. Either will do. Please let us know if available. Unfortunately I can't PM yet because I have limited posts so please respond if possible....
Thanks,
Theresa

looking a vacation for 6 at any of the resorts available, so you still have points available and how much per point?
Thanks

I am currently unable to PM, because I am so new.

My mother and I are planning a trip to WDW and are looking at alternatives and something new to try for lodging. We are traveling from 10/12-10/17, just the two of us (both adults) and are mainly interested in staying at the Wilderness Lodge Villas, but would love to learn about the others. Any suggestions on which one you prefer? Where can you get the most for your money? We are trying to save money this vacation (I just had to have surgery a few weeks ago, so there's medical bills to pay). Thank you for any help and advice you can offer, is will be greatly appreciated!

Kelli
keys2paradise at comcast.net

I am interest in all points for January 30 to Feb 8 for 5 to 7 nights. We are looking for two bedroom villa that would fit one family of 5 and the other 7. Thanks Carolyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter