• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent:400pts @$10.00 per

Status
Not open for further replies.

Japanese_Doll

Earning My Ears
Points for Rent:400pts @$10.00 per
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have 400 points available @$10.00 per point.
Expire on Aug 2010; home resort is OKW.
Please let me know if interested.

nojyo2@hotmail.co.jp

Hello, I am interested in staying at boardwalk 5/9 to 5/16 in 1 bedroom 2 adults 3 kids ages 6,4,2 I need to make this affordable can you help.

Thanks
Joe

If you have any points left, I need 150 from the week of March 29-April 2, at any villa (2brm). I am not sure if anything is left but I would like to plan a quick trip let me know.

We are looking to rent points for Saturday Sept 26th - Friday Oct 2nd. We have two choices of places we would be interested in staying. The first is the BTL studio Room (SV). If I have figured this correctly, that would be 107 points.

Our second choice is the AKV, Studio Room, with the Savannah View. Again if I have figured this correctly, that would be 104 points.

We are also interested in adding the Disney dinning plan. Unsure if that info is needed, but just incase, I have included it.

Please let us know if you can help us. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks A Bunch!

Matt & Leslie Hearndon

I am interested in points for 10/17-10/25, 1 bedroom AKL value villa equalling 187 points. I sent you an email. Thanks!:)

>lesliehearndon
Thank you for your reply.
I'll sent PM.

We are looking to rent points for Saturday Sept 26th - Friday Oct 2nd. We have two choices of places we would be interested in staying. The first is the BTL studio Room (SV). If I have figured this correctly, that would be 107 points.

Our second choice is the AKV, Studio Room, with the Savannah View. Again if I have figured this correctly, that would be 104 points.

We are also interested in adding the Disney dinning plan. Unsure if that info is needed, but just incase, I have included it.

Please let us know if you can help us. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks A Bunch!

Matt & Leslie Hearndon

Sorry, I tried sending an email but for some reason I could not send to your email address. Can you send me an email (my email address is my acct name)and I will try replying?

I still cannot PM yet either.

am looking to rent July 19- 25, 2009 (checking in on sunday, checking out on Saturday)

I have attached the order of preference for our ressie. UNLESS!! Villas @ WL has a concierge level, in which case, that would definitely move a VWL 1br in concierge to the top of our list....

Does all of that make sense? #1: VWL Concierge 1 BR (if such a thing exists) 2. AKV Concierge 1 BR 3. VWL 2BR 4. VWL 1 BR 5. Treehouse Villa 6. Beach Club/ Boardwalk 1 BR

Total DCV Point Results /Comparisons

Check In: 07/19/2009
Check Out: 07/25/2009

Resort
Room Type
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas
One Bedroom-Killimanjaro Club Concierge

The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Two Bedroom Vacation Home

One Bedroom Vacation Home

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort
TREEHOUSE VILLA

Disney's BoardWalk Villas/Beach Club

Thank you for your reply.
I'll sent PM.

am looking to rent July 19- 25, 2009 (checking in on sunday, checking out on Saturday)

I have attached the order of preference for our ressie. UNLESS!! Villas @ WL has a concierge level, in which case, that would definitely move a VWL 1br in concierge to the top of our list....

Does all of that make sense? #1: VWL Concierge 1 BR (if such a thing exists) 2. AKV Concierge 1 BR 3. VWL 2BR 4. VWL 1 BR 5. Treehouse Villa 6. Beach Club/ Boardwalk 1 BR

Total DCV Point Results /Comparisons

Check In: 07/19/2009
Check Out: 07/25/2009

Resort
Room Type
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas
One Bedroom-Killimanjaro Club Concierge

Two Bedroom Vacation Home

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort
TREEHOUSE VILLA

Disney's BoardWalk Villas/Beach Club

Hi Japanese Doll!
I am looking for a studio rental at Boardwalk for any of the following dates:
Nov 1st to Nov 6th, Nov8 to Nov 13, or Dec 6th to Dec 11th. There will be 2 adults and one son age 17.
Thank you for your help
Anne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter