Points for Rent: 400 VGF (Grand Floridian) & 120+ PVB (Poly) @ $20/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Dom

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have two sets of excess family points to rent out:

400 Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (VGF) points for rent - June 2023 Use Year (i.e., points valid for trips now thru 31 May 2025).

120* Disney's Polynesian Villas and Bungalows (PVB or Poly) points for rent - August 2023 Use Year (i.e., points valid for trips now thru 31 July 2025).
*For trips after August 1, 2023, I can borrow 100 extra points from my contract, if needed.

I can book 11 months out at both resorts (and 7 months out at all others), but happy to hold the points if your vacation is currently outside the 11-month window.

I make the entire process very simple. I utilize a digitally signed contract (view sample here) and accept online credit cards payments using Square Invoices (two installments - half now and the rest 6 months prior to check-in). I don’t add any extra credit card fee to make your reservation.

Please indicate party size, check-in/out dates, and desired room. I will only book vacations that need at least 100 points (i.e., that's about 1 week in a studio, or a few days in a 1- or 2-bedroom).

These are my own family points that we don’t plan to use next year, so I take great pride in facilitating your family‘s vacation with them! I've rented out excess points for years, and am more than happy to provide references from previous renters.

Cheers!
Dom

FORUM REMINDER: Per DISboards policy, DO NOT post any personal contact information in your forum posts. If you can’t PM me…read the rules on how to earn the ability to PM :)

Last edited:

Looking to rent DVC points at Grand Floridian for July 10-17 one of the new studios. Would like a marina view. We have never rented points before but go to GF a few times a year. Please advise on how to proceed.

Looking to rent DVC points at Grand Floridian for July 10-17 one of the new studios. Would like a marina view. We have never rented points before but go to GF a few times a year. Please advise on how to proceed.
There’s not exactly a marina view, but a lagoon or theme park view. See the white buildings. The new rooms are the top building. The theme park view would probably give you the closest partial view of the GF marina, if that makes sense!

Attachments

• 7AF3A37C-9D5B-4888-AC7D-E5E9954C863B.jpeg
    7AF3A37C-9D5B-4888-AC7D-E5E9954C863B.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 6
Is there any availability 12/5-12/6/22 for Grand Floridan resort studio? We are 2 adults and 3 kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter