• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: 400 pts. @ $11 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice00

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
I have 400 points available for rent starting December 1st, 2007. If you are interested please email me at rice00001@cox.net.

Terms: $11 per point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Thank you

Hi,
Looking for two studios checking in 1/13 and out 1/16. I prefer BWV/BCV, but would be willing to stay at any DVC resort.
Thanks

Hi,
I am interested in a reservation at AKV (1st pref) or Beach Club Villa ( 2nd pref) for a week in February 1-8. I think the AKV would require 101 points for that week. I would really like a Savannah view room if at all possible.
Can you help?
Thanks!

Hello,

I was interested to know if you still have any DVC Points available. I would need Reservations from 1/7/2008-1/17/2008. 112 Points for studio at BoardWalk Villas.

Thank You,
Eric.

My E mail is Ericlevine13@yahoo.com

PS For some reason I was not able to PM you.

We would like a reservation at OKW or Saratoga Springs for 5 nights starting 12/09/2007. A Studio. I know its only 40 points at OKW. If you could do this, we would appreciate it very much. Thanks, Edward
bonedwj48@aol.com

hello! looking to make resv for 2/7-2/11. wanted grand villa or 2br+studio. My disney wedding ison 2/8/08. you can email me if your points are still available, 1st time doing this- not sure if this is possible. k.a.walls@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter