Points for Rent: 400 Animal Kingdom Villas (AKV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi- I am looking for 100 pts for a 2 bdrm AKV check in 5/31 check out 6/4/09 (4 nights). 2 adults 4 kids (8,6,3,1). Please let me know asap if this works for you. Thanks. -CTW

Looking for Studio at AKV 3/17 - 3/19/09. I would also be open to 3/15 - 3/17/09 because of short notice if the other dates are not available. I know this is only 33 points. Let me know if this will work out.

Would like (S)tandard accomodations at an AKV Studio from 3/8 - 3/11 (3 nights). Works out to 36 points total. Will settle for (V)alue (33 pts) if Standard is not available. Please let me know if you can make it happen.

Thanks,
Bret

UPDATE (2/24): Disregard-- There is no availability during this time period.

Good day Chappler!

I am looking for a total of 54 points for AKV Studio Savannah view. Would be for four nights starting November 23rd. If you still have points available, please let me know.

Thank you!:)

Hi,
My name is Valene. We want to go to Disney from Nov.26, 2009--Dec.5, 2009. (9 nights/ 10 days) We want to stay at AKV--We would prefer Kidani Village but if not that’s ok--We want a studio with a savannah view. We have 2 adults and 1 child (7 yr old). I did the calculator and it said we needed 149 points. If you can help we would REALLY appreciate it! THANKS SO MUCH!

email me at baileyjean5@comcast.net

We would like to stay at AKV on June 5th through the 9th. Are these days available? What type of payment do you accept? Thank you

I'm hoping you can be our life saver. We need 108 points to AKV for Nov 5th-12th 2009 Studio SV. It is our understanding that the "week" is 8 days & 7 nights. The time share we currently own lost their contract with Disney & we had already promissed our daughter to go there & stay for her 8th B-Day. This is our first time doing this since we have our own timeshare, not familar with all the lingo yet. Also we would need the DinningPlan. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Amanda

Hi,

We are interested in 388 points for August 4, (one week) for 2 bedroom at Bay Lake Towers. Do you still have points? We possibly would consider a 1 bedroom for 298 points.

Thanks!

Looking for a reservation in a studio 5/2 checking out 5/9/2009. 2 adults 1 child. I would need 99 points.

I will be on my honeymoon and I saw that AKL studio Savannah view was like 48 points or something like that. I was wondering if you have any points left and if those dates work out? Also what would it cost total for those dates?

I mean the Animal Kingdom Villas. So sorry about the confusion.

Looking for a stay of 3 nights on the first weekend of June. 2 adults with savannah view. Cannot PM at this time.
Thanks

Hello, I need 156 points for AKV for a stay 5/20/09-5/25/09. Please reply if you have this available. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter