Points for Rent: 400 Animal Kingdom Villas (AKV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
400 points for rent. Prefer to rent atleast 50 at a time. $8 per point.

Chappler,

Do you have any of these points left? We are interested in going to AKR at the end of december/beginning of January. (2009/2010)

Are your points eligible for that time frame?

Mike Weider
mikeweider1 at gmail dotcom

I am looking for Sept 28th thru Oct 6th. Studio (would like conc. but will do a split stay between conc and savannah)

please email me

Ianandmelody at yahoo dot com

Yes, I have 200 points that need to be booked by Sept 09 and 200 that need to be booked by Sept 10.

Looking for AK Concierge from November 4th - 6th. I realize this is under 50 points, but I am willing to pay $9 per point. please pm me here or you can email me at amie1084@yahoo.com

thanks

Hi Chappler,

I am going from 6/30/09 thru 7/7/09 and am interested in 134 points to stay at the BCV or 97 at AKV. I have never done this before but would love to surprise my dd who is turning sweet 16 as she has been quite ill for some months now. If you still have them I would love to discuss the possibility of renting & you can PM me or email me at julray27@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Looking for 2 studios for 4 nights, 6/29 - 7/3, savana view. Let me know.

dsue at iolani dot org

Hi..I am interested in purchasing 189 points for AKV from 7/14 - 7/21 and staying in a 1 bedroom value accommodations. 2 adults and 3 children.

I am extremely interested in booking asap. I look forward to hearing from you.

Scrap4Memories @ aol dot com

Kind regards,
Anna DiGilio

Looking for studio (AKV) or whichever you have available 4/20-4/24. Would do SV or C at AKV to get over the 50 points you would like to rent. Thanks.:wizard:

Do u still have any points available? Need a 1 bedroom for 2 adults and 3 kids ( 11, 8, 5) . Sept. 13-18. also need deluxe dining plan

Hi

Looking for 40 pts for Sun-Thur stay on March 15th-19th 2009. Do you have any left?

Thank's Mary

Need to rent 431 pts and would like to stay at either Boardwalk or Beachclub 2 br villas wk of April 4-11.

There are many replies here, but no update of points available. With AKV popularity, please let us know if these are gone or not.

Do you still have pts available? I would like to buy 76-100pts depending if we need 1 or 2 bdrm. 5/31-6/3/09 2 Adults 4 kids (8,6,3,1). Please let me know. Thank you. -CTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter