Points for rent: 3oo points @10.00 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I need 320 points am I able to use your 300 and 20 from someone else/
Sorry new at this!:hippie:
Thanks

No, but I have another 20 points.....just depends what you want and when..send me an email.....with what your looing for...

Hi !

I am looking for reservation in dec 08

My dates are flexible so long as I have a complete day on the 15 (D bday)

We are a party of 3 so a studio would be best; but would take a 1bdr

The resort doesn't bother me.

In all I need 4 nights ... if you can help please pm me or email me at andialyn@hotmail.com

Thank you !

looking for bcv or bwv from may 3-8 sun-thur .thanks for your time. lookig for studio for this time period.

BCV Studio 04/26/09-05/03/09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

Looking for a Beach Club Villa Studio - 128 points check in 04/26/08 check out 05/03/09. Can you help?

Brian

I am interested in BCV (1st choice) or VWL (2nd choice) I believe it will be 94 points Feb 12-17 with the dinning plan premium

can pay by pay pal.

looking for points to use for jan 09 vacation will be at wdw from 01.15.09 to 01.28.08 from the cold Alaska wilderness.
Can you help?
Thanks
tobi

Hi calif disney 1

I went to myhotcomments.com and copied the link to my (Insert Email Link) and added it to my signature.

I am looking for AKV or BWV for 03/22/09-03/27/09 1BR could you check if it is available?
Thanks, Holly

Can you transfer some of these points? I need 91 to use in June 09

Hi Calif Disney 1 - looking for AKV savannah view studio April 19, 20 and 21st (45 points). Can you help? Let me know and I will email you with the details. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Hi Calif Disney 1 - thanks for answering my post. Sent you an email today. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter