• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 38 BWV points available at $10.75/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
Points available: 38
Price: $10.75 / point
Must be used by: August 31, 2009 (These are expiring points)

These points can be used for a reservation at any DVC property up to 7 months in advance or anytime up to August 31, 2009 at Boardwalk.

As these are banked points (2007 UY) these points can not be transferred.

Payment by Paypal or Credit Card through Paypal

If interested, please either PM me here or send email to faatcpss@aol.com

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Thanks for looking!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

:mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum

Hi, I am interested in booking a studio from Sunday, March 1 through Wednesday, March 4. No view preference. Here are my resort preferences in order:

1. Beach Club - 42 points
2. Boardwalk - 33 points
3. Saratoga Springs - 39 points

I know you only have 38 points, so if the Boardwalk doesn't work out, is it possible to get a few extra points from your next year? Please let me know if you can help me out. Thanks!

Hi, I am interested in booking a studio from Sunday, March 1 through Wednesday, March 4. No view preference. Here are my resort preferences in order:

1. Beach Club - 42 points
2. Boardwalk - 33 points
3. Saratoga Springs - 39 points

I know you only have 38 points, so if the Boardwalk doesn't work out, is it possible to get a few extra points from your next year? Please let me know if you can help me out. Thanks!

I sent you a private msg!

The points are still available..... the previous request fell through!

Bumpity bumpity bump!

My wife and I would like to rent 28 points for a preferred Studio at BWV, arriving Feb 18 and departing Feb 20. Can you help? I will take all 38 points at 10.75 if you can find an opening at BWV or BCV for those 2 nights.

My wife and I would like to rent 28 points for a preferred Studio at BWV, arriving Feb 18 and departing Feb 20. Can you help? I will take all 38 points at 10.75 if you can find an opening at BWV or BCV for those 2 nights.

I will look into availability for you tomorrow.

---Paul in Southern NJ

Just got of the phone with MS.... there is no availability for the room type and location you are interested in.... sorry! If there are other dates or locations you might be interested in, please let me know.

Thanks anyway...

---Paul in Southern NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter