• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 36 at VGC at $19.50 pp, book from June 1, 2020 to May 31, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

nifferearly

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I have 29 points to rent or transfer at the Grand Californian. Can book for dates beginning after June 1st but the points need to be used by May 31, 2021. I have additional points available if you need a few more for your reservation.

Hi,
I assume you want a studio at the Grand Californian, correct? Only available dates for a studio there in Sept are 9/26 and 9/29. Sorry! About half of Oct is available.

I only need to rent 29 points that I won't be able to use. But I have enough that I could rent for a 4 night stay, if that's what you need. The only 4 nights in that date range for a studio is check in on 11/27 for a total of 114 points. There's also two nights checking in on 11/23 for 50 points. Please PM me if you're interested in booking. I'll need names, ages of kids, address, phone number and email.

I am currently booked in a studio at VGC Oct. 12th for 5 nights on rented points. I am looking to add 10/11 or possibly 10/10 & 10/11 if those dates are also available for a studio?

Sorry, there's decent availability for studios in Oct but the 10th and 11th are both booked. A 1 bedroom is available for nights. 48 points on the 10th and 39 points on the 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter