Points for Rent: 355 SSR, $12 Each, FEB 09 Use year

Status
Not open for further replies.

coloradogus

Earning My Ears
Plan ahead! I have up to 355 points available for rent at Saratoga Springs (my home resort) beginning Feb, 2009. If you're considering a Disney vacation next summer, I can book SSR reservations with check-in dates on or before 17 July 2009 (even better for you if you're looking for later than that). I'd also be happy to book you at other resorts with the shorter seven months lead time.

Gus

Hi! Looking for an Animal Kingdom Villa, Studio, SV or C view for family of 4.
The week of Jan 18-24, 2009.
Hope you can help!
Tks

Hi,

I'm looking for a 2BR preferred view at BWV 4/11/09 for 6 nights. My friend just turned me on today to this board ...hope you can help me

Jean

Hi,

I'm looking for a 2BR preferred view at BWV 4/11/09 for 6 nights. My friend just turned me on today to this board ...hope you can help me

Jean

Hi, Jean!

Sorry, because BWV is not my home resort, I can't make reservations for 4/11/09 at that location, just yet, becuause that's longer than 7 months away. If you're still looking 23 days from now (11 Sep 09), give me a holler!

p.s. Looking at the points charts, I'm one point shy of what you'll need. But, we can work around that.

Cheers...Gus

Hi Gus, I do not understand this renting points at all, can you explain? I am looking to go to Disney on Feb.21-Feb 28 (7 nites/8 days). How does this work and how much would it cost? Thanks in advance! The Disney Resort would not matter, I would just love to be able to afford to take my family and stay on grounds at a resort.

Plan ahead! I have up to 355 points available for rent at Saratoga Springs (my home resort) beginning Feb, 2009. If you're considering a Disney vacation next summer, I can book SSR reservations with check-in dates on or before 17 July 2009 (even better for you if you're looking for later than that). I'd also be happy to book you at other resorts with the shorter seven months lead time.

Gus
Hello....I am looking for a room that sleeps 3 adults 4 children (all under 9) for next August. I'm not sure if I need a 1 or 2 bed situation.....Please let me know what is available. Probable closer to the mid/end of the month would be best...season passholder.....let me know.....Thanks so much.....Kimberley..Kole1020@aol.com

Gus, (I love that name!)

thanks so much...if we're still looking as of 9/11/08, I'll get back in touch w/you. Do you offer reduced cost per point if paid all up front?

Thanks
Jean

jeanzd01,

I own BWV and may be able to help you out with your request. I cannot PM or e:mail you due to low number of postings to this point. Can you provide me your e:mail address or phone contact. I have a request from another person which may or may not work out so feel free to let me know and I will see what I can do. Looks like you will need 356 points for your stay. Thanks!

GSBBWV

Hi GSBBWV

I'm at jean dot demayo at comcast dot net. sorry to spell it out; i can't post my email address until i have 10 posts!

thanks

Gus, (I love that name!)

thanks so much...if we're still looking as of 9/11/08, I'll get back in touch w/you. Do you offer reduced cost per point if paid all up front?

Thanks
Jean

Jean:

It looks like GSBBWV may be able to help you out...good luck with that. But, if you're still looking on 9/11/08, yes, I will consider a reduction in the per point cost in exchange for a full, up front payment.

Cheers..Gus

Hi Gus, I do not understand this renting points at all, can you explain? I am looking to go to Disney on Feb.21-Feb 28 (7 nites/8 days). How does this work and how much would it cost? Thanks in advance! The Disney Resort would not matter, I would just love to be able to afford to take my family and stay on grounds at a resort.

Hi Kasdancer:

Briefly, my timeshare contract provides me with a certain number of vacation points each. If I end up with more vacation points than I need in a given year, I can rent the remainder of my entitlement to someone else. I retain ownership of my timeshare and accrue more points the next year. At my home resort (Saratoga Springs), the points required for the period you're interested are as follows: Studio, 123 points; 1 BedRm, 243 points; and, 2 BedRm, 316 points.

Let me know if you'd like more info..Gus

Hello....I am looking for a room that sleeps 3 adults 4 children (all under 9) for next August. I'm not sure if I need a 1 or 2 bed situation.....Please let me know what is available. Probable closer to the mid/end of the month would be best...season passholder.....let me know.....Thanks so much.....Kimberley..Kole1020@aol.com

Hi, Kimberley:

For seven people, you will need a 2-BedRm villa..the studio and 1-BedRm only sleep 4. A week-long Saratoga Springs Resort stay between August 16th and 31st, 2009 goes for 285 points (Fri and Sat are 65 points each and Sun thru Thur are 65 points each).

Good on on you for planning early, but we're still 13 months away, so I can't even make reservations for two more months. But, if you're interested in locking in my points, we can discuss a deposit arrangement.

Cheers..Gus

Hi,
Looking for Old Key West, 2bedroom for Thursday October 31st thru Nov. 2nd. (three nights) for 4 adults.

Any help? thanks!

HI! I am looking to stay at the SSR from 2/15-2/21/09. I am looking for a 2 bedroom which would be 303 points. Are yours still available? Thanks!

HI! I am looking to stay at the SSR from 2/15-2/21/09. I am looking for a 2 bedroom which would be 303 points. Are yours still available? Thanks!

Hi, Princess:

Somehow, I missed that you had sent me a PM...sorry 'bout that. Yes, I have points available to meet your needs. And, I confirmed, today, that SSR has 2BR availability at SSR for that period. I sent you a PM with my contact info.

Thanks...Gus

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter