Points for Rent: 330 points available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to book a 2 br in either OKW or BWV for 5/23-5/26 ( meaning we leave on Sunday) I think it would be 182 for OKW or 196 for BWV. Email me at ballard@eatel.net if you can help. Have done this before and know what is expected.
Thanx!

My dates are March 11-17th.. I would like two rooms if possible at the SSR or any other dvc.. If not I will take just one if the points and availability are still there.. Thanks..

I am interested in 196 points for 2 studios in OKW for the week of May 12. Please let me know if they are still available. You can e-mail me at ryandani@ptd.net. Thanks.

Mary

looking to rent 2 br from 3/27-4/2 ... first choice sarasota springs, but flexible. looks like points needed in 275-290 range, depending on location. still available?

bigjim1@bellatlantic.net

thanks,
jim

Hi,
I need to rent a Boardwalk preferred studio (106 points) from October 19th to October 26th. Please e-mail me if you can help at:
rcapasso1@optonline.net
Thanks!

Looking for a studio at either SSR, VWL, BWV for Jan 27-29th. Are your points still available??

Thanks in advance,
Sherri.

Would like to travel in March anytime between the 10-18, 4-5 nights, two bedroom(at least), Would like Beach club, but would take any. Just let me know the points needed for during the week, or weekend. Thanks.
MH

Looking to rent points April 1st through 5th of 2007 to stay at Wilderness villas (2 bedroom) if possible. Please let me know if this is doable! Thanks for your time.:)

Home resort SSR but can book at any DVC. Must travel by 5/31/2007. Let me know your travel dates and and where you would like to stay $10 per point

I am interested in a 2 BR for week of March 3-9 for four adults and two children. Thank you.

I am looking to rent 296 points to rent OKW 2-Bedroom vacation home from March 21-28. I'm not sure that this type of room is available, but if it is we are extremly interested. please let me know. I can be reached on my cell phone at 586-530-7691 if you would like to speak to me directly.

Regards,
Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter