Points For Rent: 311 available, Use by 8/31/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAI

Earning My Ears
UPDATE (communications):

For those requesting phone calls, I'm sorry but I don't have long distance access. I have little use for it and have been in serious budget cutting mode. (I hope most can understand.) I don't have a cell phone. I cannot send email or private messages via the DIS system because I do not have the required number of posts. (10 and 15 respectively). The only means I have of contacting you is through *regular* email channels. For those concerned, my email is julie.iverson @ gmail .com. I have been a DVC owner since 1997 and a member here since 1999. I don't use the boards much but have been unable to use these points due to many circumstances and wanted to make them available while trying to help my family recover what we have spent to maintain them this year. For those questioning my integrity, I hope this addresses your concerns.

UPDATE (availability):

I spoke with Member Services this afternoon. Depending on resort and size of accommodation, there is some availability most Friday and Saturday nights. Also on some Sunday nights. If I can read my notes correctly, Saratoga Springs has 1 bedrooms available the 21st through the 31st. (Possibly also the 7th through the 11th but I'm not sure I'm reading that right. They were going very fast.)

Original post:

All inquiries answered. Would like $7.00 per point. Please leave an email contact if possible. Thanks!

We are pretty flexible as we are pretty late and have never been there.
Dates August 17-24 take as many nigths as I can get (2-5). Let me know
there are 3 adults and 2kids (4,inf)

Please e-mail me carana 2999 @ yahoo.com
Thanks

I'm not sure if I could get in on this because this would be VERY last minute, but I'm looking at a stay from 8/04 to 8/08, and help you could give me would be appreciated.

We are looking for August 17th and 18th. Which resorts are the points available at? I can't post my e-mail because while I read the boards everyday, I haven't posted much in the past. Thank you.

Hello there,

I am interested in the week of Sunday, August 23rd to Friday, August 28th, but am pretty flexible with the dates, depending on resort availability.

My email is Jaykeff@aol.com

Thank you!!

Hi,
we would like points for a 1,2 3, or 4 night stay in a studio any days between Aug.14th and Aug. 19th,we are very flexable, and can switch resorts.you can call me direct at 772-223-7725 thanks

Hi, I would like Aug. 21-26 at Bay Lake Tower. Do you have any points left?

I am new to the board so I am unable to receive pm's. I am interested in one night (I think 50 pts) for August 19th. (possibly two if I can swing it) at Bay Lake Tower. It is my son's birthday and this would be a great surprise for him.

I am looking to rent points for two studios August 16-18 (two nights) at AKV Savannah. Other resorts would be ok too. Please let me know if you still have points available. Thanks!
Staceyr165@aol.com

my email is canaryj@mail.amc.edu I am a member and would do all inquiries for my own date. May be interested in 58 points for 8/20-23, 3 nights at OKW.

thanks
Joann

Has anyone had a reply from this person offering points, myself and another person have not heard anything and he said all replies would be answered, he also up the price of his points but never seems to call or email.

Kinghorse.... I cannot reply to you as you haven't left an email and I don't have enough posts to PM you. You are checking with other members instead of trying to communicate with me? I have been trying to answer people as best I can and most have received replies if I have a means of contacting them. I have NOT upped the cost of points. I did not post a price initially and edited the post to request $7.00 a post. Also, for the record, I am a "she". If you post an email I will be able to contact you to discuss your needs. Thank you.

I was the first person to post here and I gave you my phone number, also all you have to do is click my user name and it say to send an email. Phone number is the best and you had it. If you don't want to have telephone contact then I would be concerned.

You were right that you didn't have the price of points up yet which is why I asked (confused your with another ad).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter