Points for Rent: 290 + Points for Rent@ $10 pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unable to PM yet, but interested in a 1-night stay January 24th in any resort except AKV. Please post if you are willing to make a deal!

Hello...
I am looking to rent points checking in on June 24, 2011 departing July 3, 2011. We prefer BLT or AKV but are really open to any DVC affordable deal. It is for 2 Adults 2 children. Do you have points for these dates and if so how much would it cost?

Thanks
Heather F

Going to Disney October 7-14 - interested in AK 1-2 BR SV or BLT 1-2 BR Lake or Magic. Do you still have points available?

Hi there,

Just wondering if March 13-16 is available?

We don't really care where. It's just that last minute, my step childrens' mom has decided to allow my partner and I to take the kids for a few days. I know this is fairly last minute, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

W

was looking for October 1st to October 8th at Boardwalk. I am new to this and would like to try a DVC rental before purchasing. I would be interested in 2 studios. Thank you

Interested in 2 nights in studio at Beach Club or Boardwalk starting 2/3.
Do you have any points left?

We are looking for 61 points to rent for a 4 night studio stay at OKW July 12 - 16 - do you still have points available?

we are looking for a room at BLT that will accommodate 6. Our date are 8/10 through 8/21. Would you also obtain tickets and dining for the renter? If so, what would the next step be in the process? We are definitely going to Disney, I am trying to find an alternative to two rooms at the Polynesian so we can bring Grandma. I am new to this site and see that in would need 535 points for our stay. Please let me know the next steps, There aren't many options when your group is more than 5. Thank you!

I am hoping to rent 104 points to be used at AKV Studio Savannah on
02/06/2011 - 02/12/2011. I am new to this and appreciate your checking availability. :thumbsup2

Hi, I was looking to rent 227 points for the BCV(1st choice) or 220 points for BWV (2nd) or 228 points for VWL (3rd).
-Looking for a 1 bedroom villa in March arriving on Sat and departing on a Friday or possibly weekly rental of Sat-Sat at BWV. Very flexible with dates.
-We would need DDP and ME and we are 2 adults and 1 child.
-Have rented before on the dis with sucess:)
Thank you for reading this reply.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter