Points for Rent: 28 @ $9 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruckartj

DVC Addict!
28 Points left @ $9 PP.

I have 28 holding points for rent. These points are in holding and can only book 60 days out. These points expire March 31st. We had week of Dec 26 thru 30 booked and DD got sick so we had to cancel at last minute.

We have a rented 52 of my 80 points, so we still have 28 points for rent @ $9 PP.

Thanks!

John

I just called MS and they do not have OKW avail for those dates in a studio. They do have SSR avail in a studio for those dates but it is higher points unless you go one less night. Let me know.

John

Hello,
I'm looking for a reservation for March 6th though the 9th at the wilderness lodge villas. Would like a 1 bedroom. We have 5 in our party with our 3 kids being 9, 8 and 5, (all girls). We've stayed there before and I know it would work for us.

I'm not sure if they would allow that. If not we would go with a 2 bdrm if available.

Would you mind checking on that and availability if your points are still available

Thanks,
Marcie Vargo

my email is marciemamma@neo.rr.com
phone 330-699-9042

Hello,
1.)BCR
2.)SSR.
3.)BWR

March 11th thru March 15th (5 nights)

Studio

Non-smoking

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Ken

For those of you asking for resies in March. My 80 points are in holding and can only be used for a resie 60 days out. If nobody rents them before next week when I can check for early March dates I will see if reservation is still avail.

Thanks

John

Hello:

I am looking to rent 52 points in early February (nights of Feb 4, 5, 6 & 7) if you still have points left for a studio at the Wilderness Lodge Villas.

Thanks,
Karen
(kkelly6@yahoo.com)

I am looking for 55 points for a studio in OKW March 11-16.

Let me know if you can help out!

Thanks!
Liz

Hi,

I would be interested in a Studio at Saratoga Springs for January 24 thru 26, 2007 if you have any points left. This is my first time requesting this so you would have to step me through this is you don't mind.

Thanks,
Neenee2

Do you still have points available? We were able to get 3 nights in a studio in Saratoga Springs. We need 2 more nights. Our dates are Feb 11-16. Please let me know. I have not made the confirmation yet for the other 3 nights.

Thanks,
Ellen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter