Points for rent: 270 points $9 pp Need to be booked before 3/31/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneaaron

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I have 270 points that needs to be used before 3/31/10, I trying to sell them for $9 PP. My home resort is BWV. If you have any questions please ask.

all points are gone.
Thanks

Looking for 12/19/09 thru 12/24/09 only. Need a studio only. Here are my top 3 options:

1. BWV - studio - standard
2. BCV - studio
3 OKW - studio

Any availability?

I believe it's in the 60 or so range for points.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

My sis and I are planning our annual trip to WDW and we are looking for a ressie for a studio at AKL concierge. If you can find 7 night ressie (dates flexible) we would love to rent your points!:banana:

Hi! We're looking for 107 points for either the BeachClub or Boardwalk for 3/13-3/19 (or thereabouts). Let me know if you still have points available and are interested. Email me at "rwright126@suddenlink.net". Thanks!

My sis and I are planning our annual trip to WDW and we are looking for a ressie for a studio at AKL concierge. If you can find 7 night ressie (dates flexible) we would love to rent your points!:banana:

I can find out, can you give me a month that you would like to stay.
Thanks

Looking for 12/19/09 thru 12/24/09 only. Need a studio only. Here are my top 3 options:

1. BWV - studio - standard
2. BCV - studio
3 OKW - studio

Any availability?

I believe it's in the 60 or so range for points.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Sorry but on those dates nothing is available at those three places..

Hi.

I am looking for 2 studio rooms in the Cont. Tower from 10/15 - 10/20. I think it is 161 points. Is there availability and are your points till available for rent?

Thanks,
Jen

Hi there! DH and I are looking for 76 points for BWV Studio-standard view for the dates of 12/5/09 - 12/8/09. Hope you can help us! Thanks so much!

I am interested in renting about 30 points for a 2 night stay on 12/19- 12/21 at AKV in a studio. It would be my husband, I and our 3 yr old twins.

Thanks
Stephanie

Hi.

I am looking for 2 studio rooms in the Cont. Tower from 10/15 - 10/20. I think it is 161 points. Is there availability and are your points till available for rent?

Thanks,
Jen

The only have 1 studio at BLT on 10/16 only.
Sorry

We are looking for 2/7/10 - 2/11/10, 2 bedroom, Beach Club. Thx, Jen

2 bedroom, Beach Club is available on those dates 156 points let me know if you would like to book it or talk more about it. just PM me you email.

I'd also be interested in 2 studios in the value AKL for same time frame of 10/15 - 10/20 if it's available. Please let me know if you still have points and the room is available.

Thanks,
Jen

I going up 11/19 - 11/22 like to stay at AKV value room it is only 42 points. Well stay some where else if i have to. You can email me at nfltx@aol.com

Thanks
Jeff

They don't have a studio for those two nights but they do have a 1 bedroom villa with a savannah view, for 60 points.

I am interested in renting about 30 points for a 2 night stay on 12/19- 12/21 at AKV in a studio. It would be my husband, I and our 3 yr old twins.

Thanks
Stephanie

Can you check at WLV for those dates? 12/19-12/21 a studio? Actually, a studio at Contemporary, or Bordwalk would be ok, but wdv is my choice after AKV

Thanks,
Stephanie

Interested in a studio at the Animal Kingdom with savanna view from 1/5 to 1/18 please let me know.
Thanks
Geysa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter