Points for Rent: 264 pts OKW @$10 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

brie32

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I have 264 points for rent to be used before July 31, 2010. I would like to get rid of all (or almost all) at once and will be willing to negotiate if you use more than 200 points. Please PM me and include your e-mail address. Thank you for looking.

We are looking to rent 58 points for BWV - Studio PV for 4/24/2010 - 4/27/2010. Looking to proceed quickly.

I just found out that the only place available for 4/24/2010 - 4/27/2010 is SSR. Therefore, I am now looking for 54 points for SSR Studio for these dates.

Hi my name is Marquise I want to stay in a two bedroom villa on june 28,2010 through july 2,2010

Hi! we'd like a studio- pretty much anywhere for 5/28-5/31

in order of preference though-----

boardwalk standard, beach club, animal kingdom (value, standard, savannah, old key west, saratoga, wilderness lodge)

We are interested in renting a one bedroom on 5-2 to 5-7 anywhere. Could you please tell me what is available for these dates soon. thanks

Pls call 917.215.9460
Hello,

I have 264 points for rent to be used before July 31, 2010. I would like to get rid of all (or almost all) at once and will be willing to negotiate if you use more than 200 points. Please PM me and include your e-mail address. Thank you for looking.

we are looking to go June 12-june 18 would only need 78 at akv let us know if you can work something out or Saratoga

betsyvp@comcast dot net

Interested in 220 points!!!!

Hi. I'm looking for a 2 bedroom vacation home from July 18-23 at the Beach Club (1st choice 220 points) or Boardwalk (standard 190 points or preferred if no standard available 220 points). Do you still have enough available and would you be willing to check availability for me? Feel free to email me at kellywrobel105@gmail.com for more details. I've rented successfully from this board numerous times in the past. I'll PM and email you too. Thanks for your time! Kelly Wrobel

Good morning. My family and I are interested in a studio at AKV, SSR, VWL, BCV, or BLT. Our dates of travel are July 4 - July 11. Based on availability, we are flexible with where we stay. I appreciate you assistance! We are a family of four, 2 adults and 2 children.

Hi,
I am not sure if these points are still available but I am looking for two preferred studios at BWI for Nov 5-Nov 13. That should be a total of 250 points. Please let me know if we can work something out.
Thank you,
amy

Hi,
I'm Cindy, I am looking for a 10 night stay, June 22, checking out July 1st. We would need a 1 bedroom at any resort at Orlando Disney World. I use to be a member but had to sell everthing after a divorce 11 years ago. I know people do this rather than bank to make some money off their points. Looking tp do business quickly, as I found a great air fair. Keep in touch. Let us know. Thanks
Cindy and Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter