Points for rent: 260 @ $10/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring Training Fan

Earning My Ears
Home resort is Saratoga Springs and use year and must be used by June. Please respond via private message if you are interested. Thanks!

I need 33 points to AKV lodge for a 3 night stay - 12/07/08 to 12/10/08. Please email me at tsadhaka[at]gmail.com if you are interested. I can't PM yet.

We are looking to stay at OKW with a check in date of April 5 and a check out date of April 10. Let me know if your points are still available.

We are looking for a studio preferably at Wilderness lodge for Feb 1-4. Do you still have anything left?

Thanks

Looking to rent 170 points. Want to pay $9/pt. Looking to arrive on Sunday, 2/8 and depart Friday, 2/13. Want a 2 bedroom villa at location preferences (in order) BCV, WLV, and BWV. 5 nights * 34 points = 170 points .

I understand that DVC members must call to confirm availability on dates at locations. I am VERY interested in making this happen quickly and will work to accommodate your desired payment terms.

Please respond if you are willing to rent. Thank you.

-Nick

Hoping to stay at Boardwalk or Beach Club on these dates in a 2-bedroom villa for a family of 6. Please call me if this is possible. Thanks, Adele (612)670-6707

I need a few Studios at AKV
for Jun 8-12 (4-nights)
Jun 7-12 (5-nights)
and possibly a 2nd 4-night room (So, 3 rooms altoghether.)
Is that beyond the point deadline ?
Can you PM me ?
thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter