• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent 259

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRexcaroll

Earning My Ears
I have 259 points for rent for $11.00pp. They are for OKW but I can book them for other resorts. I have rented points before with great success. Please Email me at Rexcaroll@Gmail.com for the quickest response.
Thanks
Rex

:dance3:

looking for 2bdrm, AKV, SV

Check In, January 2nd 2010
Check Out, January 7th 2010

Sent PM, please send details.

THanks,

C

Hi,
Are your points still available? I will e-mail you.

Thanks,
Cindy

I would have to call and see. Please contact me by Email and I will send you my number and we can check the resort you are most interested in on the dates you want.
Thanks
Rex

Rexcaroll@gmail.com

ok the time that I am looking for is between the 23rd and 27th of nov. we have one free ticket to use for disney on the 25th of nov and would like to stay at least one or two nights on property to save money and time within the time frame mentioned.

Is there anything you could do?

Renee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter