POINTS FOR RENT 253 (37 AKV/226 SSR)-$14/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dates: 9/23/17 -9/30/17
Resort(s) in order of preference: Polynesian
Room Type:(studio, standard view) - We actually need two of the same rooms
#Adults and Children with Ages: Room 1 - 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 3, and <1); Room 2 - 2 adults only

Dates: 9/23/17 -9/30/17
Resort(s) in order of preference: Polynesian
Room Type:(studio, standard view) - We actually need two of the same rooms
#Adults and Children with Ages: Room 1 - 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 3, and <1); Room 2 - 2 adults only
I'm sorry not available - only 27th and 29th show availability

I have 426 points for rent (226 SSR and 200 AKV). Cost of $14/point - payable when reservation confirmation is received. Payment via paypal.

Please respond with following information
Dates
Resort(s) in order of preference
Room Type
#Adults and Children with Ages

I have rented many times and can provide references!

Let me help you plan your MAGICAL VACATION!!!:mickeyjum:goofy::donald::tigger:pooh::tink:
Nov 3-5, 2017
1)Saratoga Springs Tree House 2) AKV
if SSR - tree house
if AKV Savanah view min. 2 bd rm
4 adults, 3 children (2 - 13 yrs old, 1 will be 2 yrs old)

Hi, I'm looking to stay at AKV either this weekend Sat/Sun or next week Wed/Thurs. preferring a 1 bed villa/savanna view but a studio could work too. 1 adult, 2 kids, 14 & 5. Do you have availability on either? Thanks!

Jan 11-18, 2018
Resort: Boardwalk, AKV, Old Key West
Room type: studio/standard
2 adults, 1 child (2 yrs old)

Looking to rent one night at the Hilton Head, SC resort. Deluxe Studio Standard View July 16-17th or July 23-24 preferably this date. Should be 15 points if I'm looking correct. Please let me know.

Dates: October 6 - 9th
Resort(s) in order of preference: AKL
Room Type: Studio
#Adults and Children with Ages: 2 Adults

Jan 11-18, 2018
Resort: Boardwalk, AKV, Old Key West
Room type: studio/standard
2 adults, 1 child (2 yrs old)
AKV 81 points for standard view or 102 for savannah view; Boardwalk not available; OKW deluxe studio 76 points

Looking to rent one night at the Hilton Head, SC resort. Deluxe Studio Standard View July 16-17th or July 23-24 preferably this date. Should be 15 points if I'm looking correct. Please let me know.
sorry I don't have enough points prior to August booking. Anything after August I have plenty of points

Looking to rent points for a Disney resort from Oct 25th to 30th? Is there a way to check what would be available? I need at least 1 bedroom. Thanks.

Looking to rent points for a Disney resort from Oct 25th to 30th? Is there a way to check what would be available? I need at least 1 bedroom. Thanks.
SSR has 1 bedroom availability standard view is 140 points and water view/preferred view is 162 points

I have 426 points for rent (226 SSR and 200 AKV). Cost of $14/point - payable when reservation confirmation is received. Payment via paypal.

Please respond with following information
Dates
Resort(s) in order of preference
Room Type
#Adults and Children with Ages

I have rented many times and can provide references!

Let me help you plan your MAGICAL VACATION!!!:mickeyjum:goofy::donald::tigger:pooh::tink:
Looking for Friday, August 4, 2017 and Saturday,August 5,2017. Anything left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter