Points For Rent: 250 SSR JUNE 2022 UY $16 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Cottam

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
250 SSR POINTS TO RENT FOR RESERVATIONS STARTING SUMMER 2022 JUNE 1 FOR 11 MONTH PRIORITY. POINTS AT $16.00

250 points at Disney's Saratoga Springs available to book NOW for reservations starting June 1, 2022 forward! SSR is a great location adjacent to Disney Springs for shopping and entertainment. You can secure next summer's reservation now and get the villa size best for your family. DVC villas sell out quickly.

price change $16 per point

I accept Paypal and Venmo.

Please PM me for more information. I am happy to spend the time to answer all your questions regarding DVC rentals.

Disney Vacation Club Member since 2006 and reliable renter since 2013

I Do Not borrow points to rent sorry, so all travel will have to be on or after June 1, 2022

no transfer available, but still happy to book for you

Thanks in advance

Robbie

Last edited:
I know you said no transfers but just making sure - I would take all of your points and you could be done in a single transaction! Let me know.

i make it a rule not to lie …..
as such, i do not have a transfer available for these points.

however , im happy to book for you

but you would need to go make 10 posts first so that we could talk directly…
per the rules of the board we can’t share personal info in the thread, and you need to have 10 post to PM anyone on the board..

Looking for a 2 bedroom for anytime between 2/05 and 2/12. Anything available?

Hi,
2021/Dec/20-24 (4 nights)
AK Studio Savanna View (preferred) or Value Accommodation
Or the Wilderness, Polynesian, Grand Floridian for the same dates.
Thanks

Hi sorry,

these points are good for travel starting june 1 2022
please keep me in mimd for the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter