Points for Rent: 2400 OKW/ $18.25pp; 1900 SS/$18.25pp; 1600 BW/$19.75pp; 1000 AK $18.75pp; 600 BC $20.25pp; 500 WL/BR $18.75pp; 160 Aulani $18.75pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverace

Felicia
DVC Gold
Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 14 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.
I currently have a reasonable amount of points left for 2022 and a full amount of points for 2023 now that Disney has lifted the 50% borrowing rule.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
1000 Animal Kingdom Lodge
600 Beach Club. NOTE: I NO LONGER HAVE ANY BEACH CLUB TILL OCTOBER 2023
500 Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge
160 Aulani

I am an experienced and friendly owner.
I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Let me know your plans and I will check availability:
Resort:
Room Type(s): Villa size, standard or preferred view
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children

If you could do a transfer I’d take like 600ish if there are any you would transfer for $16 per point

I am looking for something 12/9/22-12/14/22 for 4 adults. Any chance Wilderness Lodge is an option? Sorry, I don’t see an option to DM.

Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 14 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.
I currently have a reasonable amount of points left for 2022 and a full amount of points for 2023 now that Disney has lifted the 50% borrowing rule.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
160 Aulani

I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
hello I am looking for dec 3-6 2 adults any report preferably boardwalk

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
160 Aulani

I use a 2 payment plan.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
Hello, I am looking for 2 studios at BW for 4/13/23 through 4/17/23. Thank you!

Hello, I am looking for 2 studios at BW for 4/13/23 through 4/17/23. Thank you!
I can do this - bw standard is full but BW preferred is open in garden view - but I cannot pm you. SO you have to go to DISBoards and make enough posts so that I can PM you
thanks
Felicia

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
160 Aulani

I use a 2 payment plan.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
I'd like to make an Aulani reservation and need 732 points
3 bedroom grand villa
Check in Sat Jan 28th checking out Feb 3 Eight adults

I'd like to make an Aulani reservation and need 732 points
3 bedroom grand villa
Check in Sat Jan 28th checking out Feb 3 Eight adults
I can do this trip for oyu
but in order to contact you in what is called a conversation - you will have to go to DISboards and make a number of responses in different FORUMS
go here - disney trip planning forums - and start responding to different questions till you make enough responses so that we can have what is called a DISBoards "Conversation."

Disney Trip Planning Forums

Hope this is clear. fel free to ask me qnything
Felicia

Last edited:

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
160 Aulani

I use a 2 payment plan.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
I’m looking for a studio 08/11-13

Hi Felicia. I’m looking for a 1 bedroom (preferably standard view but open to other options) at BWV for 4 people (2 adults two kids) staying April 14-16. Thank you!

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
160 Aulani

I use a 2 payment plan.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
160 Aulani

I use a 2 payment plan.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
Hello Felicia!

I'm looking to rent points or a studio at Boulder Ridge for my daughters honeymoon! So 2 adults from Oct. 9th -Oct. 16th 2023. Please let me know how many points and how much you're rent them. we've rented many times in the past. We've been to Beach Club, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Old Key West and Boardwalk Villas. My daughter and her hubby to be will be the only ones staying at the lodge. The rest of us will be roughing it at the Wilderness campground in an RV. After paying for a wedding... ;)
Thank You!
Yvonne Hartman

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
160 Aulani

I use a 2 payment plan.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
Are your Aulani points still available?

Looking for 5 nights AKL value studio any time 11/30 - 12/18/22, is this possible, so last minute , me bad thank you :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter