Points for Rent: 237 SSR points available @ $10/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbutter

Earning My Ears
I have 237 points for rent at $10 per point. I can borrow extra points if needed. The points need to be used by 02/28/09. My Home resort is Saratoga Springs, which means I can make reservations up to the end of the year at that resort and September at all the other resorts.

I accept PayPal which also allows credit card payments with a 3% additional charge.

Let me know if you're interested, Mario...

I am interested in 72 of your points. I would like to use these points at the villas at Wilderness Lodge 10/6/08 - 10/10/08 for a 1 bedroom unit. Please let me know it you are able to help. Thank you. Amack91397@roadrunner.com

We are looking to go to AKV Oct 10-18. Please email me at
hindy99sbcglobal.net

Thanks,
Amy

I am interested in all of your points for a trip in August. If possible I would like to transer the points rather than rent because I am using other points as well to make my reservation. You can reach me at jjn@ascellc.com if they are still available.

Hi

I Am Interested In A 2 Br Unit At Any Resort For The Period 5/23-5/28. The Points Needed Should Be Between 172 And 208 Depending On Resort.

Thanks
Dan

Hi. We are looking for a 2 bd in SS for 5/12-5/16 for 2 adults and 2 kids under 2 years of age. Please let us know if you can help. Thanks.
Lorraine

I am interested in all your points and extra if you can get them. I need anywhere from 263-451 depending on how many you can get. You can email me at tchutchinson@sbcglobal.net. We are planning a 06/1/08-06/14/08 trip and we need a two bedroom villa. Any resort will do. Let me know if you can help.

I have 237 points for rent at $10 per point. I can borrow extra points if needed. The points need to be used by 02/28/09. My Home resort is Saratoga Springs, which means I can make reservations up to the end of the year at that resort and September at all the other resorts.

I accept PayPal which also allows credit card payments with a 3% additional charge.

Hi We need 24 pts for May 7 Vero Beach Can you help?

Looking for a reservation at Wilderness Lodge (Courtyard View Bunk Bed) or Villas at Wilderness Lodge (Studio) April 8 through 12 for 2 adults and 2 children (age 4 and 4). Would also like DDP and ME. Email Steven@scoututah.com

Hi Mario,

I wanted to see if you have any points left, I would need 111 Points at Boardwalk Studio, I would need them very soon for Feb 20th to Feb 27th so if you are interested I would be willing to go through the process asap. You can e-mail me at Ericlevine13@yahoo.com

Thanks.

I am interested in your points but I think I would need all of them. We need a 2 room for early December and we would like to do the deluxe dining plan for 3 adults 3 children for 6 nights. Please le me know. Thank you.

Are your points still available? We need either 248 or 316 points for SSR the week of 4/4/08 - 4/11/08. Whatever you can get a hold of.

Please email me at wattscrew@gmail.com

Thanks,
Steve...

you have exactly what we need.

135 points.
to okw resort,

may 25th-30th.

please respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter