Points for Rent: 224 points at $9 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

croach

DIS Veteran
I have 224 points for rent at $9 per point. These points have to be used for a reservation ending before April 1, 2010. Please let me know what reservation dates, resort, and room type you are looking for and I will check it out for you. Obviously Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's are out. I will give preference to requests that take more points at one time. Thanks for reading and let me know if you are interested. Have a magical day!

Need 170 pts for March 21st checking out March 26th, 2010. Already checked MS and it's available, just looking for someone to make the ressie! Let me know if you're still available and I'll send you our info. Thanks!

i am looking for a vacation for a few days 11-23-09 to 11-27-09 possibly trying to see if I can rent for that time or for at least 3 days 2 nights within the time frame indicated.

I am looking for 38 points for BWV for 3 nights in a Studio with a Standard View, 12/12 - 12/15. An Old Key West Studio would also be great.

We have rented points twice before and everything went smoothly.

Please let me know what you find out.

Thanks,
Melissa

I would need 53 pts for a studio at Wilderness Lodge Jan 29,30th, and 31st.
It was available, please let me know if you can help. Matt

Hi there! We are looking for points for 2br @ ssr or 2 br @ ak (savanna view) for 3 nights (march 8-11) Can you help?? Thank you!

Looking for 90 pts for SV at AKV. Check in on Jan 14 and out on Jan 20.
Please let me know if that's possible.

Thanks.

need 3 days at beach club - maybe 2 - Feb 10 and 11 for sure, maybe the 12th depending on price. Can you please let me know. Also have you rented before?

I am interested in March 27-31 at AKV (Savannah Room), BCV (Studio), BWV (Studio) or SSR (Studio or Treehouse) (In that order of availability.)

If those dates are available- please contact me directly at 919 247 7587

Thanks
Jodi

I would like to stay either Jan 3-8 or Jan 10-15th. My first choice is
(1) 45 points OKW Studio (2) 45 pnts AKV Studio Value, (3) 50 pnts AKV Studio Standard, (4) 50 pnts BWV Studio.

Please let me know if any of that will work.

Thanks,

Lacey

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter