• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

points for rent : 210 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve and julie

Earning My Ears
210 points for rent, must be used by may 31, 2008. I live in new jersey and like to deal with people in the area. I have rented before and have lots of refrences. $9 a point please e-mail me at Jcoltre@aol.com
All rented

Hi Steve and Julie,
I'm looking to rent 120 points for a family vacation in early April. Can you help me...?? Thanks.

Hi
We are looking to travel in April. Would use all your points (that is if I know what I am doing):) We would love to go for 10 days. You can reach me at aangulo@rochester.rr.com. Thanks!
Your children are beautiful!! As a nurse(not working now) it is always nice to see the pictures as the babies grow up.

My family will be visiting WDW March 8th-13th and we are looking to stay at the Boardwalk Villas (studio-standard view). We need 72 points for this trip. Let me know if you have available points for rent.

Thanks you!

-Scott
drshaack@aol.com

210 points for rent, must be used by may 31, 2008. I live in new jersey and like to deal with people in the area. I have rented before and have lots of refrences. $9 a point please e-mail me at Jcoltre@aol.com

HI,
You don't say what your home resort is. Sometimes it makes a difference for last-minute or hard to find bookings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter