• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

points for rent 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Do you still have points available? I am A DVC member who needs points for a stay at Grand Cali in September 1 br 19-23 or 24 departure. As of today they had availability. Please let me know if you still have points to help.

Hi I am looking for AK standard room for may15th -22 of 2010 I think it would around 82 points
we would need disney meal plan as well
Thank you for your time

Hello I'm looking for 9 nights at BWV Nov 5th through 14th. It would be for a standard room for just me and DH. I think the points would come to 118.
Do you ustill have these points available?

I am new at this so bare wtih me -
I am looking for a studio at BCV from 10/29-11/6(125 points I think). For 2 adults and 2 children (4 and 6). Possibly with the dining plan.
THanks Renae

I am looking for a studio at BCV for 2 adults and 2 children (4 and 6). We are looking at the week of 10/29-11/6 possibly with a dining plan.
Thanks Renae

Hi, we are interested in Studio prefer bwv, Bcw, Wilderness, last OKW
our dates are June 1 to June 6, 2010
I would need anywhere from 78 to 101 points depending upon resort

Looking for 6/3-6/5 2 nites, pts ranging from 29-43 depending on availability

1)BCV studio 39 pts
2)BWV studio 39 pts
3)AKL standard, savannah or club 29/37/43 pts

2A, 2C

Can I rent AKV 1 br. May 17th -23rd. First time, but I am very interested.
815-730-0121
Thanks So Much,
Christy (Chicago)

Hi I'm looking to stay at BLT 10/9/10 until 10/15/10 one bedroom lake view total points needed is 195. Can you do that?
Hi! We have 211 points available (@$10 pp), so if there were availability at BLT, we could perhaps be a magical match!
susanhowland "at" danvers "dot" org (don't have enough posts to be able to write email in the standard form! lol
Thanks,
Susan

Hi I need a reservation for May 23- May 28 for 4 adults. It'd be great if you can find a value or standard studio at the AKV. Thank you

btadams,
So nice chatting with you! I just sent you an email! Looking forward to hearing back from you and to 4/14! ;)

showland67

need 2 bedroom villa: AK, BCV, BWV, SSR would be great! This is short notice for April 15-18, 2010. Would like reg. dining plan as well if all works out. Thanks for your consideration.

looking for 2 bedrm villa for 3adults, 4 kids april 15-18, 2010! Would like to stay preferably at BCV, BWV, AK, or SSR. Anything after that would do if available on short notice. Thank you for your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter