• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent 200 bwv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are your points still avail? I am looking for avail for a 2 brm for check in 12/6/09 and check out 12/12/09. 4 adults and 3 children. THX!

We are interested in renting points for 11/22 to 11/26. I have sent you an email. Please let me know if you can help us! Thank you! :)

OK checked reservations only have something arriving on 8 of dec not 6th please let me know what you want to do. Thanks
Steve

Are your points still avail? I am looking for avail for a 2 brm for check in 12/6/09 and check out 12/12/09. 4 adults and 3 children. THX!

Hi, if you still have points available we need 36 pts. checking in on 1/9 and checking out on 1/12/10. Looking for studio stand. view at BWV. Thanks for your help!
Amanda

Looking for a studio (pref. standard view) Sunday 2/14/10 - Friday 2/19/10 at the BWV. Would this work for your use year?

I need a reservation at BWV in a studio for 10/19-21, 2009. Do you still have points available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter