Points For Rent: 200 @ $8.00 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need soemthing for May 22 (arrive) to May 27 (depart)...one bedroom (myself and my daughter), AKV would be my first choice....can you see what's available? email sinned2 at rogers dot com

We have 200 points remaining at $8.00 pp to be used by 5-31-08:banana:

Our email is cinba@optonline.net or phone us at 609-209-6074

If you have any points left for a 3/4 day the end of may. Anytime, let me know!...studio AKV or BCV. I am thinking May 26, for 3 or 4 nights studio. Please let me know!

I know this a push, but we need points for some sort of studio tomorrow night, which is April 27. Is that too soon. If not, how about May 4 or May 18. There are two adults, we are annual passholders, and live in Florida. Can pay immediately any method you require. Can only stay on a Sunday night and would prefer a studio at any of the resorts. If this is too short of a stay, I understand.

Thanks,
Howard Wells
hjwells51@yahoo.com

Hi if you still have points my mom and I are trying to take a little trip check in 5/25 and check out 5/29.
Either OKW or SS studios
Please let me know if anything available!

Hello,

I was looking for 3 nights in any studio from 5-12 - 5-15 monday through thursday. Please let me know if anything could work.

Thanks in advance
Kevin

Kevin dot Tita at gmail dot com (since I can't put my email down)

I would like to book something May 10 departing May 15. I think my booking will cost 81 points at BCV. Would also do BWV. Please let me know if you have points available.

Thanks

LA

My previous post had the wrong email. This one will work.

I would like to book something May 10 departing May 15. I think my booking will cost 81 points at BCV. Would also do BWV. Please let me know if you have points available.

Thanks

LA

I need a studio S-T nights, or May 25-30th but will take fewer nights if not available at BW, OKW, or well, possibly another resort if there are openings. I'm a desperate single mom who was out of work for a full year and promised my daughter I'd take her to DW once I got back on my feet, but I'm still a little wobbly, so loving your price. Please say we can make a deal!

I need a place for 1 nite only,.......any place will be fine, this Sun as we want to get a feel for the DVC before buying.....thanks Julie

Can you check to see if there are any 2 separate studios available at any place for 5/31/08? Our preference is either AKV (SV) or VWL, but will take whatever.

We would like a 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, or studio (in that order) at WLV or AKV for May 25-31. I hope you can help! Thank you!
Stephanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter