• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 200-300 SSR June 2012 $10/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA_mouseman

"Marching Along, We're Adventurers!"
We have 200-300 SSR points available for rent, Use Year June 2012. Earliest reservation I can make is for JUNE 1, 2012. We're still mulling our vacation plans, which is why the number we have to rent is flexible.

We offer rentals at SSR up to eleven months in advance including the Treehouse Villas; seven months in advance at all other DVC resorts.

If interested, please DM me with the following:
Check-in date
Check-out date
First choice - resort and villa size
backup choice - resort and villa size
number of people staying in the villa
your contact information (email and daytime phone)

Please let me know if you have stayed at a DVC resort before, or if you have a fundamental understanding of the differences between DVC resorts and Disney resorts.

All requests will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.

50% non-refundable deposit due upon receipt of written confirmation from Disney. Balance due 60 days prior to arrival.

We prefer PayPal (plus 3%, to cover the PayPal fee).

Hi, I'm planning my families first World trip and working with a budget. I have 5 adults and my twin boys will turn 2 during our stay. I'm looking for a 2bdr villa at boardwalk (231pts). Am I right to understand you could not reserve that till March?

Sent you a PM, but we are looking to arrive 6/10 so I'm not sure you will be able to help us out?

Thanks everyone for your interest. As of this morning, I have no more points available for rent.

Admins, please feel free to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter